Al Franken-grabber Strikes Again

A woman says Sen. Al Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010, telling CNN that he grabbed her buttocks while taking a photo at the Minnesota State Fair.

Like the first time, Franken doesn't remember the incident, ....but he's sorry.

Image for post Al Franken-grabber Strikes Again
0% Franken is sorry - Hang Judge Moore 0% Franken is sorry - Impeach Trump! 50% Stop looking at Franken! 0% Look over there! It's almost Thanksgiving! 50% Other
Budwicks avatar Language
1 14

I don't know how sorry Franken is, but at least he did apologize.

Grabbing is wrong, no matter who does it. But it happens - often.

Saying your 'sorry' is not a get out of jail free card.

Only losers and pigs fail to say sorry.

Liars and cheats say that every accusation is false. If more than 1 women says you did it you most likely did it.

Like Rooster said - most men have done it. It is wrong but we do it. If you say you have never done it (not even one time ever) you are either: 1) a liar, 2) a limp dick 3) very rare. Sorry but that is life.

Last time I did it I was about 40 years ago but I did it. I pinched a butt or two (or 30). And I am sorry.

@VicZinc Grabbing is wrong, no matter who does it. But it happens - often. Saying your 'sorry' is not a //get out of jail...

I would say I've never grabbed or slapped a girl's butt without asking, but there was this tall girl in 7th grade who liked "playing" with me and she would return the favor.

@2694712

When I was a kid there were 2 girls at a pool that pinched my ass while I was swimming, they were clever because whenever I turned around they would be talking and pretending they had nothing to do with it but they were the only people around me. It was really uncomfortable because they were pinching.

@2694799

At this day and age you could be under blast for a single word. Wasn't it the UK where people demand the term pregnant people instead of pregnant women?

As I have said, if this becomes a pattern, Franken should step down,..right after Trump.