Sexual abuse in any form is outrageous and very hurtful to those involved. Al Franken is the latest one to be accused of touching a woman's behind. And some are saying he should resign. What a load of crap. He shouldn't have done it, but Trump has done much worse, sexually abusing MANY women, grabbing their genitals and he is now President. And Trump has the nerve to talk about Franken. And now we have this creep from Alabama doing much worse things than Al Franken did and with teenage girls and some of his supporters don't care, they are going to vote for him anyway. Where's the justice in this?

Clinton paid a heavy price for his misconduct....he was impeached. Time for Trump to be impeached.

Image for post Sexual abuse in any form is outrageous and very hurtful to those involved.   Al Franken is the latest one to be accused of touching a woman's behind.  And some are saying he should resign.   What a load of crap.   He shouldn't have done it, but Trump has done much worse, sexually abusing MANY women, grabbing their genitals and he is now President.  And Trump has the nerve to talk about Franken.    And now we have this creep from Alabama doing much worse things than Al Franken did and with teenage girls and some of his supporters don't care, they are going to vote for him anyway.     Where's the justice in this?
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
10 24
@2694785

You're exactly right. They can't see that they are doing anything wrong, lest we forget, they are the privileged ones. And they can do anything they want. That's gonna end soon, when Mueller gets finished with his investigation.

@StarzAbove You're exactly right. They can't see that they are doing anything wrong, lest we forget, they are the privileged...

True just like it was ok to do anything to a slave, civilized people stopped that and the stronger women get the fewer times men touching women uninvited will happen. An immediate scream or slap is a good start, report it immediately!

If this becomes a pattern regarding Franken, then yes, he should step down, right after Trump. But even with that, he is nowhere near in the category as Moore, who preyed upon 'children' for many years.

@dru18 If this becomes a pattern regarding Franken, then yes, he should step down, right after Trump. But even with that...

I agree, a pat on the behind or a kiss doesn't come close to what Trump has done. And Moore is a seducer of children.

@2707620

Exactly, they just choose to look the other way, pathetic.

@2707633

Everything Obama said or did during his presidency was mocked, criticized on Sodahead day in and day out. He was accused of everything, but when we speak the truth about Trump, some supporters go bonkers. When all they have to do is listen to the lies Trump tells every time he opens his ugly vile mouth.Image in content

@2695018

He won't speak out because he's guilty of sexual abuse as well. Sad.

Sexual abuse is all relevant,if someone touched my backside it is nothing, I had a friend thought she was abused cause her uncle patted her back. Enough is enough, just scream loudly and slap anyone who touches you , those old fashioned girls from the 40's got away with slapping men all the time. That is what I learned to do, nobody bothers me.

@2694839

Very sick and those who vote for these types, are just as sick as they are.

@2695017

Exactly. What I find deplorable is the evangelicals are fine with what this guy has done and they are standing by him. They have lost all credibility in my opinion.

I have never joined any 'campaign' to have our current president impeached. Clinton was impeached for fibbing about a clearly consensual sexual relationship he had with an intern. I'm sure everyone knows that. His detractors would not have given up, whether he'd lied about that embarrassing misconduct or not.
Trump has had just as many accusations of sexual misconduct lobbed against him, and none of those have sounded in any way consensual. Most people jumping on Al Franken as a " sexual pervert", will continue to defend Trump's undeniably creepy comments about his daughter, his demeaning insults towards women, and that he called all of his accusers liars and or losers....SAD.

If Trump supporters were any dumber they'd have to be watered twice a week.

@2696392

I'm not so sure. In light of the crap that falls out of his mouth I think it takes more than stubbornness to still stand behind such a despicable, and I use this term in the broadest possible sense, human being.

Every time I see him on TV I just want to smack the shit out of him. Especially when he gives that smug "Martin Shkreli" smirk.

(In my best Georgia accent)
He is a skunk and a scoundrel of the first order and I disapprove of his very existence