Which one Christian-based movie or stage production was more compelling to watch over all the others you've seen?

PartyOfOnes avatar
8 32
@VicZinc Nailed it

Thanks for your comment, Vic. Nice to see you again ;)

@2694921

Great musical, visual, emotional capture, in every way possible. You have excellent taste - my first choice, for sure - honestly ;D

@2694921

That's the one...

@Carla That's the one...

Lol... the music and scenery in that movie was definitely riveting. Even though I'm atheist, the movie still left me with a sense of what things might've been like had Jesus existed - worth keeping in mind even "if" :)

@PartyOfOne Lol... the music and scenery in that movie was definitely riveting. Even though I'm atheist, the movie still left...

It was, a really good film.
Came out when i was in my early teens, the music on the radio, etc.
I do believe jesus existed. Just not the way christians believe he did.:]

My top choice is Jesus Christ Superstar (the 1973 movie) with Ted Neeley. Even being atheist, I'd still find that compelling for all other reasons.

@2694958

I can get that :) Jesus Christ Superstar is among my favorites and I'm atheist - for me, the acting, too, and the visuals and vocals... it all came together in just the right ways.

Thanks for taking time to post as you have... it's very much appreciated :)

@2695003

I've watched that back when television was actually being watched but I didn't know it went back that far :) It kept my interest, though, no doubt - as I remember, it was riveting ;)

Definitely better yet, non-Christian theme aside :) I wish I'd have known that was out; one way or the other, I'll catch-up with it - thanks for putting it out, there :D

@2695032

I borrowed"a friend's dvd of JCS but forgot to return it - that was at least a decade ago. We stay in touch a few times a year yet neither of us remember to get it back into his hands. One of these day's I'll bring it out for one last viewing (again) lol - I'm bad like that.

Thanks for your comment... you have good taste :)

The original "A Christmas Carol"

@JustJimColo The original "A Christmas Carol"

Was that the one where the boy had his tongue stuck to the flag pole? If is, I laughed my ass off over that one scene, lol... omg that was hilarious :D

@PartyOfOne Was that the one where the boy had his tongue stuck to the flag pole? If is, I laughed my ass off over that one...

No. I think that was a Christmas Story. A Christmas Carol had the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and future.

@JustJimColo No. I think that was a Christmas Story. A Christmas Carol had the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and future.

Ah, yes, you're right. I've seen the one you've mentioned, though, more than once - it was definitely worth watching.

Thanks, Jim, for your previous post and this one - I've appreciated both :D

@PartyOfOne Ah, yes, you're right. I've seen the one you've mentioned, though, more than once - it was definitely worth...

Any time. There are at least 5 versions of, "A Christmas Carol", and a movie is coming out soon about how Charles dickens came up with the story. :)

@JustJimColo Any time. There are at least 5 versions of, "A Christmas Carol", and a movie is coming out soon about how Charles...

Well, there's a Christmas twist :) Thanks for the tip - I'll pass it on.

Now, for a little shuteye (I hope)

JESUS OF NAZARETH

Why hasn't anyone gone for the obvious yet?

@PartyOfOne It's a good thing you brought it to light ;D

When it comes to Finns and any religion, we usually worship our drivers first.

@2695222

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it ;)