Food & Drink
3 21

I guess it depends on if you are really tall or really short, if you are at home, or somewhere else, a man or a woman and how much you've had to drink. I guess it's not something I've even thought about. Isn't the toilet usually within a few feet of the sink?

@2695258

That brings up another question. When you are outside, do you pee on a tree or on a car tire? My dogs did both. Guess it's a farmer thing.

@2695258

Damn it, Robt. I have peed in the sink, when the seat was down and I was in a hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry... Why would I take my time to lift the seat, if the only alternative was to pee in my pants? There, we go, that's his angry face staring at me.

Who in their right mind would do that? Geez.

Especially if you use the bathroom sink to wash dishes..

Yes, I think so.

Not really...studies have shown that urine ...is the best way to pre-clean the bathroom...it with remove soap scum in the tub as well as the plastic shower walls..great for the sink and the tile floors as well.I havnt tried it on the lenolium kitchen floor yet but I will keep you updated

Anonymous