Do you shop on Black Friday?

Image for post Do you shop on Black Friday?
14% Yes 77% No 9% Other
doctorwho1011s avatar Life
11 30

I only shop if necessary ... like I've totally run out of TP and there's no alternative in the house. LOL

@2696667

Hey, Rooster. Good to see ya.
I'm doing good, considering I got the flu ... even after getting a shot this year. But at least it's more a minor inconvenience than a "stay in bed for a week and puke out your guts" like my friend's family has.

@2696762

Our hospital has an unofficial policy that if you choose not to get the shot ... you either have to wear a mask around patients, or can be sent home during local flu outbreak. I hate breathing through a mask, and can't afford to stay home. And the shot is free to employees.

I just went to the counter and asked the owner; "Do you think this kind of imitation of America, including Black Friday, is actually good for our country, as we are about to hit the big three on the 6th?" She froze completely. Apparently she hadn't thought, that someone would dare to ask such a bold question, face to face. Well, I did.

I don't recall ever having done that, except maybe at a grocery or 'convenience' store when I or someone else really needed something.

Online...

@DandyDon Online...

Well, mostly, these days...

@ZonkeyBalls Well, mostly, these days...

Yep...why burn gas and shoe soles?

@DandyDon Yep...why burn gas and shoe soles?

Why burn shoe soles? Gas is for farting, you silly tw@.

No way would I venture out into that mess.

@2696727

Fred Meyers (a department store) allows you to call in your order ... park in a special area ... and they bring it out to your car.

Amazon is now working with a security company, to deliver goods to your house and leave it INSIDE. (now, if we could just order cleaning services from Amazon)

I did today.

Because I'd rather be sleeping

I just won't go. That's what I told my wife. Later, at the store....

no way

Hell no...not unless I want to dress like this

No, I avoid crowds. Thank goodness for online shopping!

No, thank you, I'd rather shop on another day:

Anonymous