LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Music
2 34

I wonder if they could cryogenicly (?) freeze them for later generations?

@Budwick Yeah, cuz that's what we do to people, Amirite?

Probably more humane than some of the other things people have been subjected to over history.

I wonder if you could make a spaceship to carry these cryobabies, jettison it out into space, wonder what may happen to it.........

Yeah, look to be honest I have a complex thought about the whole thing that I can't be bothered writing up :)

@AliceD Probably more humane than some of the other things people have been subjected to over history. I wonder if you...

Well, we sure appreciate you taking the time to share the less complex, half baked idea of freezing our unborn children and blasting them off the planet.

@Budwick Well, we sure appreciate you taking the time to share the less complex, half baked idea of freezing our unborn...

No problems, I can come up with half arsed ideas with the best of them, these days I don't even have to be under any influence.

@AliceD Yes, true, for now. Maybe it will not always be like that?

Alice I hope their will be fewer humans so the earth can heal and the animals can replenish. I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Or just people should use contraceptives and condoms.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Or just people should use contraceptives and condoms.

In a world of perfect people yes, but many have no clue how to do anything responsible.

It has no mothers heartbeat or voice. Babies first bond happens in the womb.

@Creamcrackered It has no mothers heartbeat or voice. Babies first bond happens in the womb.

Yes but better than being aborted torn apart then thrown away, I imagine there will be people around watching and caring for them, and if it is done often they will learn to provide all that is needed. .

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Yes but better than being aborted torn apart then thrown away, I imagine there will be people around watching...

Lorraine, I think your heart is in the right place - for that I applaud you.

But, I don't think the solution to abortion is raising children in a jar. It feels like it's something to placate the pro-lifers.

Take the bold steps Lorraine. Hold people accountable for their actions. At least PAY for your own abortions. That should reduce numbers dramatically right there!

Let's make abortion disagreeable again. You know, so people aren't so willing to have their babies killed. Let's make abortion something that society frowns upon.

Let's make it easier and less expensive for kids to get adopted too!

Easily solved with recordings.
Just as many mothers do currently, anyway.

Walt_OReaguns avatar Walt_OReagun Your own opinion here 0Reply

I think better s €x education and free contraception would be better. When you start with artificial wombs you are venturing into the world of Aldous Huxley A Brave New World. Also the elite would want to control population growth, eugenics have always been an obsession with them and the fear of the uncivilised classes overbreeding, they always held on to the belief that war, disease, and poverty would keep this in check, now abortion does a similar thing, do you really think they want to put all unwanted babies in an artificial machine to avoid abortion? Or cure all cancer and disease when eugenics has always been on the agenda?

@2697451

OK Boz - we will see - if this ever comes to be. pce smilie

@2697451

As far as invasive surgery. If that is all they can do to be rid of the baby they will have to submit to surgery or have the baby. I believe in freedom of choice, but there are too many clueless people who don't pay any attention. Perhaps if the baby is saved dna tested and child support taken from both parents until an adoption. to the government for unwanted babes these fools will pay more attention.

Maybe. But first show me an anti-abortion group who is going to put up the money.

Walt_OReaguns avatar Walt_OReagun Your own opinion here +1Reply

OK the uncivilised classes are constantly overbreeding. Few Doctors lawyers or professional people are having families now - only the welfare bums can afford kids these days.

@2697266

Superman? What is up with that comic today some news program was talking about using crystals to time travel like in superman. OH it was ancient aliens, no wonder.

@2697568

OIC I don't follow the comics or movies. but my initials ate LL people have told me that is something recurring in the suermanstory. Stay warm and happy today!pce smilie

@2697702

HaHa - Maybe it was important to the creators somehow.

Anonymous