Has anyone tried Click&Clean for Chrome? It's a free app just for Chrome.

Works like CCleaner but you don't have to close Chrome to clean out your cache and such. Works for Firefox also.

Image for post Has anyone tried Click&Clean for Chrome? It's a free app just for Chrome.
Roosters avatar Language
11 21

Whenever I see "free" associated with an app or a program, I really check it out. As we all know, nothing in life is free. I've tried a few video down loaders that were free and ended up costing me more in my time, than if I'd bought a reputable one.

Or, I just wait for guys like you to test it and give me a thumbs up, or down... biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2697018

I gave up on Firefox!

@2697021

It's a good clean set up!

Lord, I am so computer illiterate.

@dru18 Lord, I am so computer illiterate.

Dang Dru! You should see some of my graphics work and the patches and bug fixes I do for Matrix. Bet I would lose you in 5 minutes! LOL

It doesn't really do much more than what you can already do without it, just go into the chrome settings and click clear history. Same results. I've tried the app but didn't like it

Netscape 1.0, fantastic!

@2697267

It works on Firefox also but I rarely if ever use it. Anything is better than the Edge browser.

After seeing your post I tried it...works fine.

Although I must say Google freaked me out last week when on my birthday I opened my browser to see dancing Google birthday candles. I feel invaded. Ravished even.

@Dar After seeing your post I tried it...works fine. Although I must say Google freaked me out last week when on my...

It can be a job going through Chrome and shutting everything off that they use to track you but it can be done. Same with Microsoft.

No, I only use Safari..