What small things do you lose and replace a lot?

Image for post What small things do you lose and replace a lot?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Law
12 29

Hairbands.

Small, you ask?...My pecker.

Oddest phenomenon ever, if I do not need a certain small item it's always around me, if I suddenly need it it's nowhere to be found.

Hairbands and pens.

Lighters and pens are the most smallest things I lose. I go to work with like 5 of each and come back home with maybe one or two on a good day crs smilie

🦋

@2697297

Thankfully some of my coworkers always have extras and know I lose mine. I am actually in the process of quitting. I have came a long way in the last couple of months. I never thought I would quit again but the person I am doing it for means the world to me and is so worth it.

@2697299

I quit once for 3 years but then one day I got so stressed out and that was all it took was just one to go right back to it. I hate to think about what I spend per year on them.

I know it isn't easy. I make it about 3 days before I start back up but I have been smoking less than what I was. One pack didn't even last a day and now it lasts two. I figured winter is the best time to quit because I don't smoke in my house because of my son.

I tried the patch and it make me really sick and break out in a rash which it did my dad too.

@2697302

I am not sure if there is anything on the market that helps fight that for those who have quit to help fight those urges. If I hear of anything that actually works I will let ya know.

@2697304

Most welcome. I understand that one. For my friends that have quit, I don't smoke around them out of respect.

@2697306

I didn't have the urge when I quit before but I chewed a lot of gum. I am not sure if that is what helped and why I didn't. As much gum as I bought I could have bought the Juicy Fruit company 5 times hehe smilie

@2697309

That happened to my sister in law too. Sadly she went back to smoking.

I already have the urge to eat all the time because last night I sat and ate an entire box of gingerbread men hehe smilie

@2697314

I have no cookie self-control especially when it comes to gingerbread

Anonymous