Are members of your family also using Amirite? (family pets count if they can tap a key)

Image for post Are members of your family also using Amirite? (family pets count if they can tap a key)
PartyOfOnes avatar
11 47
@2697395

Lol... like wading through a field of hornets' nests :Þ

Thanks for your post, Tiffanee - you and your comments are always looked forward to :)

@2697396

Ahh, well I'm glad we have you, at least ;) Thanks for posting your comment :)

@2697398

I've heard, yeah. I've been at a couple political posts but left unscathed whew - next time, I'm bringing a shield ;D

Thanks for your input, I appreciate you passing it on.

@ThePrinceofWales I hope not.

Ahh... well, then I'll hope the same right along with you; I'm glad you're here at the very least ;) Thanks for taking your time to post your comment, that's appreciated :)

@2697431

Same here - just me. I have mixed feelings about sharing the site with family... I think I'd like it more than not but I'm not disappointed ;)

Thanks for taking some time to post as you have... I appreciate you doing that ;)

Not that I know of...I just hope my Mom or Dad didn't post any nude pictures on here.

@Azlotto Not that I know of...I just hope my Mom or Dad didn't post any nude pictures on here.

LOL! Oh, man, I'm absolutely with you, there, lol

Well, thanks for the laugh, and the comment - always good to see you :)

@Zolfie Nope

Well at least we get to have you - that's important :)

Thanks for your input, Zolfie :D Best of the evening to you.

Unless it's one of the many cousins I have and barely know, definitely not. I did persuade a friend into checking the site out, and she even created an account. She has not participated in any way here, however. I still bug her about it, every now and then.

@Piper2 Unless it's one of the many cousins I have and barely know, definitely not. I did persuade a friend into...

I hope she eventually gets involved - it would have to be a kick doing things together... comparing, even. I'll cross my fingers for you, that always works lol.

No...not immediate family.
If there is someone, i am completely unaware.

@Carla No...not immediate family. If there is someone, i am completely unaware.

I don't either... we get together over the phone often enough so I'm not lacking family contact but I think it'd be a kick to see how some of them would respond on similar issues... hmm :)

Thanks for you comment, Carla :) I appreciate your feeback :D

That had to be nice, really. I think I'd like having family posting their thoughts on some issues (politics and religion aside) - I'd be curious, hmm.

Well, thanks very much for sharing that bit of history... it actually brought a smile to my face :) I'll wish her and her fiancé the best of their years together, and wish you a decent rest of the night ;)

@ezhil No

Thank you for your input, ezhil... it was good of you to comment ;)

Forget my family, I don't even know anyone else from my country that has even heard of US based opinion sites.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Forget my family, I don't even know anyone else from my country that has even heard of US based opinion sites.

I'm the only one in my family, too. I had no idea your nationality and location in all this time - oh, well.... :)

@Sunny_the_skeptic Don't tell me that I convinced you that I'm from the US too :D

Yes... well, your spelling has been "American" English, unless I've missed something obvious :)

@PartyOfOne Yes... well, your spelling has been "American" English, unless I've missed something obvious :)

I was supposed to be educated in British English but since I left the courses and was exposed to movies and video games from the US I guess my English shifted.

@2698044

I've no idea why some people go to those lengths just to eff someone over, especially for something as innocuous as signing up for this kind of site confused smilie

Thanks for your post, Gun... I hope things will change so she can share in all the site has to offer.

@2699489

No one in my family, either... it'd be kind of nice, though - comparing notes.

Thanks for your input ;)

@TammyGrant Not sure

Thanks, Tammy, for taking the time to give your input, that's appreciated :)

Hoping the best for you and yours in 2018 !!

I doubt anyone in my family has even heard of the site.

@ajmsituation I doubt anyone in my family has even heard of the site.

I hadn't known it was around till a former Sodahead friend told me about it.

Thanks for posting your reply - nice of you to do that :)

@TammyGrant No

Ah, okay, and thanks once again :)

No there is not. Only time my family has been on here was to let everyone know I was out of surgery earlier this year.

🦋

@PartyOfOne I didn't know you went in :) Welcome back, belatedly, lol :P

Now worries. I kinda kept a lot secret because I was kinda beside myself at the time.

Thank ya. Yes on 2/7/17 I went in to have two procedures. My gall bladder removed and a biopsy.

@Lil_Princess Now worries. I kinda kept a lot secret because I was kinda beside myself at the time. Thank ya. Yes on 2/7/17 I...

I can appreciate surgery not being a walk in the park, especially in that area - my sister-in-law had her gall bladder removed as well. I've had my prostate biopsied. I'm glad you've survived the surgical insults ;)