What do you miss when you reflect on your life?

Looking back on life what do you miss? Like a certain house, or how things were, or your dog, or kids...what do you long for or miss?

Jaxxis avatar Language
2 21

My home, my wife, my family in law, my career job, my dog, my neighbours, all my possessions and my savings.

Not a thing!

The energy and almost indestructibility of my youth. People I care about who are no longer among the living. Having more hair on my head. My children actually being children rather than young adults. At the same time, if I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't change one thing.

@2697993

I had beautiful hair, down to the middle of my back that was wavy and really nice looking back in the day. Like Robert Plant from Zep. As a heavy rock drummer, I cherished it. Sounds silly but it made me happy.

@2698359

Anyway, I'm happy with my life just the way it is.

@2698446

Thank you! Likewise.

My younger body and my younger mind.

@JerryHendrickson Keep the older mind Phil; it's far wiser.

I'm glad you replied because when I wrote this, I was thinking about my ability to be inspired more when I was younger. I felt passionately about things (okay, maybe just one thing) and felt compelled to write music. Now I feel I have nothing to say.

Do you ever feel like you lost something along those lines?

@PhilboydStudge I'm glad you replied because when I wrote this, I was thinking about my ability to be inspired more when I was...

Then write about that: what you've lost. I'm pretty sure you could come up with multiple, very good, songs. I'm presently writing a Country/spoof about a crazy groupie girl Named "Red."

I relate though. I once just sat down and wrote about 35 songs in a short period. I was in my 20's. I must also have less to say.

That I discontinued piano lessons.

I don't miss anything...love my past ,present and hope to love my future