-4

Haters gon' hate, amirite?!

Haters are gonna hate, but you gotta look past that and inspire to be your best self and be happy and proud about it.

Image for post Haters gon' hate, amirite?!
Zolfies avatar Relationships
8 25

A haters gonna hate
A waiters gonna wait
A potatos gonna potate
A alligators gonna alligate!
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +6Reply

Some people just cannot be happy without some kind of drama in their life. If it doesnt come naturally, they will create it. Regardless of who it may hurt. Just the way some people are.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply
@2698557

Those your dance moves? ;P

@2698573

hehe smilie well he's just showing people the hand technique he uses, I believe it's called the rocker xp smilie, though some might call it the spiderman

I'm trying to learn to dance like lil petey xp smilie

I miss everything.

@dru18 I miss everything.

Na, you didn't miss anything, some sock puppet is disagreeing with my opinion in 14/15 numbers. Just some sock puppets.

They're just going after me giving me their attention and time :)

@2698772

Same with me. They could DV me many times and I would never know it. It's no big deal, but if they want to waste their time doing stupid stuff, so be it. Just shows how really ignorant they are.

I love the picture of the kitten!

@Budwick I love the picture of the kitten!

Yeah I thought it was the best one I saw :)

But there are some other interesting ones as well

hahaha the haters struck again! You piss ants hide

I've come to dislike that word "haters", because it's so over and misused these days. Yeah, people sure can be unreasonable and downright hateful sometimes, no doubt.

Second post about haters. Someone must have totally upset you. What happened?

@BTA Second post about haters. Someone must have totally upset you. What happened?

This was about the hating who just randomly disagreed with my post.. and just voting 14 or more at a time...

I'm enjoying that I'm special enough who ever it is getting 14 votes to my post... they must be wanting to give me a message and I'm enjoying that they're trying to talk to me ;P

Anonymous