0

I would just like to thank all the haters for the recent attention, it feels so nice, that you go through all the trouble of being sock puppets just to react and follow me, I never realized, I was so important to you! Thanks for giving me such a big honor as your attention and time!

Image for post I would just like to thank all the haters for the recent attention, it feels so nice, that you go through all the trouble of being sock puppets just to react and follow me, I never realized, I was so important to you! Thanks for giving me such a big honor as your attention and time!
Zolfies avatar Relationships
9 33

That's the ticket mate.

What now? This site is a pain in the ass sometimes.

@dru18 What now? This site is a pain in the ass sometimes.

Nothing much, just someone has been down voting my last two opinions, no big deal, I just wanted to tell them thanks, I'm enjoying the attention, I never realized I was important enough to have haters smile smilie

@Zolfie Nothing much, just someone has been down voting my last two opinions, no big deal, I just wanted to tell them...

Your opinions, or your posts?

If it is your opinions than you already know the identity of your biggest fan. biggrin smilie

@dru18 Your opinions, or your posts? If it is your opinions than you already know the identity of your biggest fan.

They're my two post before this one, one had 15 disagree and the other has 14 disagreed all put up there about at the same time, so probably someone(s) with multiple accounts or just voting.

And it says No one disagrees... other than AmiriteDev on one of them.

drama drama just like high school maybe I will get to stay a teen after all

Wait! If they "follow" you that means they don't like you??????
Boy, am I misguided.

@ozzyboy Wait! If they "follow" you that means they don't like you?????? Boy, am I misguided.

They did NOT friend follow me... they attacked my post with disagreement votes... I just called it followed because it was simpler

Hi Friend, just ignore them.....they seem to think down voting someone is hurtful, I think it's rather funny. They could DV me all they want, and I would never even know it, as I don't pay any attention to the pathetic losers on this site, and neither should you.

hug smilie

@2698651

They're just down voting me, they haven't said a word, easy to ignore.

@2698651

lol We have quite a few nasty people on this site.

@2698651

Jd...come on now.
I have been wished dead in the past.
Last night i was threatened with it. Twice. Guy on here went off in a very disturbing way. It was rather nasty.

@2698893

The guy was suspended and the post deleted, jd.

The first time the ugly part of the thread was also deleted. But that guy remains, but he has since blocked me. Go figure.
And, oh yes..i cant provide links.

@2698681

Nice song

I like mine as well :)

How manly.
Isn't this what they want? A post like this makes it look like the bullies found exactly what they look for. A wimpy, whiny, weak little girl. JS

@2698984

I think it means...just sayin'