What is the perfect age?

22 for Rights 17 for looks

Image for post What is the perfect age?
TomboyJanets avatar Life
9 30

35 was a really good year....
I was cruising then.
And screw the lines. You earn them.
You're gorgeous, always will be, you got that "look".

Every age that I have been content and grateful for my life .... so that would be almost every age, including this one (70). One great year was 1965 when I graduated from high school and joined the work force at 17.

I enjoyed late 20's the most but I don't know it was perfect. 30's should have been great but I was so focused on career advancement I forgot to have a good time.

@OzSurfer I enjoyed late 20's the most but I don't know it was perfect. 30's should have been great but I was so focused on...

That's my fear. I don't want to become another cog in the works. I'd rather be dead than be an office drone

@TomboyJanet That's my fear. I don't want to become another cog in the works. I'd rather be dead than be an office drone

I think you can have a good job and a fun life, but a lot of people see the money they are making then want to make more and then one day get sick from over work, neglect their relationship and then realise they didn't have a balance until it's too late.

I want all the rights of a 22 year old with all the looks and image of a 17 year old. Even if it means I have a stigma placed on me for life. Being 30 fucking sucks! I keep seeing lines forming and it makes me wanna puke. Idk if I can take another 60 years of this shit

Well, I turn 53 on Friday. I'll go with 53.

@Masha Happy birthday!

Thanks Masha. It means something when people make it a point to give me good wishes.

18 because you have the permissions of an adult and the mind of a kid.

Thirty-ish. 乂º◡º乂

@Ada Thirty-ish. 乂º◡º乂

Yeah ... 32 was when my sweet daughter was born. a smilie

@JanHaskell Yeah ... 32 was when my sweet daughter was born.

Aww bless, yeah thirty two I could happily of stayed that age forever love. 乂º◡º乂

As long as you wake up in the morning and feel good...you are at the perfect age

In my eyes, there is none.

Sometime as a young child.
You have all your needs taken care of ... don't have to worry about the future ... and can freely engage your creative side.

Any age you are alive and well

Age is just a number and perfection doesn't exist. Sorry but there is no such thing as a perfect age. It is all about being happy each day and enjoying life that matters.

🦋

30. Wisdom and youth.

I'd say the mid-thirties to early forties.

when I was 27 some asked me what the best year of my life was I got mad and said screw you it hasn't happened yet.. then the next year was great