+2

It's really really hard for me to let go of my 20s..... REALLY hard. I don't want to become one of those stupid middle age people who try to act down with the kids....but I never wanna actually stop being a kid either....I never wanted to live this long.... I'm alive because Im not done with my shit here yet. I don't wanna have kids or raise a family or play bingo in a retirement home... I want out of growing older....enough already! It's gone too far....

Image for post It's really really hard for me to let go of my 20s..... REALLY hard. I don't want to become one of those stupid middle age people who try to act down with the kids....but I never wanna actually stop being a kid either....I never wanted to live this long.... I'm alive because Im not done with my shit here yet. I don't wanna have kids or raise a family or play bingo in a retirement home... I want out of growing older....enough already! It's gone too far....
TomboyJanets avatar People & Celebrities
5 15

Just refuse to grow up Jan, it works for me hehe smilie

@OzSurfer Just refuse to grow up Jan, it works for me

hehehe sorry Im very morbid today. I'm just starting to feel my last year in my 20s closing, and how psycho I'm getting about every little line on my face, knowing perfectly well it could only get worse.

@TomboyJanet hehehe sorry Im very morbid today. I'm just starting to feel my last year in my 20s closing, and how psycho I'm...

That's ok :) don't worry you have a baby face that will last forever... also most girls seem to go through this exact same thing as they approach 30, but I think 30's is a great time... especially for you, you'll be even stronger :)

Hey, janet...
Ive missed you:)

My thirties were some of my favorite years. I never thought i would see them either. Now...im standing very close to 60.
Ive never acted down with anything. Either i dig it, or i dont.

@2699059

There once was a septuagenarian
(Who at verse was an abecedarian),
But his nature was rife
With enjoyment of life,
And remained, as a spry centenarian.

@2699528

Yep. biggrin smilie

"Lord, I have loved the habitation of Thy house, and the place where Thine honour dwelleth."
     —Psalm 26:8

It might be best, if you just went ahead and tried to enjoy your months left of still being in your 20's. One never knows when being alive or not, ceases to be a choice.

You don't have to confirm to society and become a bored housewife with 2 kids. As long as you find a way to make a living to earn enough money everything else is solved and you can do what you want. Stop being in denial about getting older, it will only torture you more. Age is one of the things we can't avoid but on the other hand your age isn't stamped on your forehead either.

Im in my mid 50s and I hope I can still get an erection 10 years from now.So many people say.." im too old for this shit"...however, there have been millions of people who never had the pleasure to make it to a ripe old age of yours