+4

Women are becoming stronger. Those who used power to get what they wanted from us sexually are falling one by one. Empowerment worked. I truly believe that we will burn all those who tried to put us down and keep us in control.

May misogyny burn in hell forever

Image for post Women are becoming stronger. Those who used power to get what they wanted from us sexually are falling one by one. Empowerment worked. I truly believe that we will burn all those who tried to put us down and keep us in control.
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
5 13

Sure will make people think twice before they act upon their creepiness.
Women owe a dept of gratitude for those that were strong enough to speak out.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

I have my doubts that this attention, and 'new strength' will filter down to the women who really need it.

@2699106

I'm gay and I've had women hit on me in the bar, try to get grabby, make unwanted advancements, and when I told them I was gay and/or not interested, they continued to pursue me, some even saying things like "Oh that's just because you haven't been with ME yet!" or "You can't be gay, you're not flaming!"
People like to think that men are sexual deviants who can't control themselves, and that all women are victims, but in my personal experience, women are a lot worse, and not only do they get away with it, but they feel entitled to do things like this.

Sure, it's nice that more people are speaking up about unwanted sexual advancements, but let's not pretend that the same thing doesn't happen to men as well, and that there aren't massive double standards.

@2699204

Oh yes...hundreds. i can only imagine

If it was done in your workplace, you should speak up. Or havent you the intestinal fortitude. That is what it takes for the women who have spoken out.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

Nice job, deleting the comments that point out that this sort of thing can happen on both sides.
I disagreed with your post, just out of spite.

So many hookers arnt going to like this thread

Question: Does this work the other way, also? Do we castigate women who use sex as a way to advance get chastised also? I've watched women in the workplace do just that over the years. Personally, I think anyone, should be held accountable when they use sex in this manner.