TomboyJanets avatar Countries & Places
5 16

I think they were just trying to get you through.

If you're going to lie at least have the courtesy to not do it in my worst moment!

@TomboyJanet If you're going to lie at least have the courtesy to not do it in my worst moment!

Ha.
Well...i think it might be counter productive to tell a suicidal person to buck up, because it will only get worse from here.
Or life sucks, deal with it.

@TomboyJanet Yeah but sometimes I really question weather I made the right choice

Well....im not gonna tell you that everything will get better. But i have to think that in the last eight years you have had good experiences.
And if nothing else, it's like a book that you cant figure out the ending to. You just have to keep reading.

@Carla Well....im not gonna tell you that everything will get better. But i have to think that in the last eight years you...

I think I'm just really bummed that Im gonna be 30 in march. I'm just plain not looking forward to that in any way. Maybe I should just stop counting and assign a random low age to every birthday. One year it'll be 22 then 17 then 24 then 21 then 19

@TomboyJanet I think I'm just really bummed that Im gonna be 30 in march. I'm just plain not looking forward to that in any way...

It's only a number. Has nothing to do with what's going on up top.
One thing to look to....a woman reaches her sexual peak at 36:)

Suicide is never the answer, it's so final. I lost a friend to suicide and I'll never get over it..... if only he had talked to someone. He hurt so many people.

@2698969

Notice the woman in tent is alone...

How your life turns out is directly linked to you and the choices you make, it's this way for me at least, if I feel miserable it's because of the things I did or didn't do. And suicide is a coward's way out.

Perhaps one day you will be the one reminding someone that life will get better. Because basically it's the truth, nothing lasts forever, including the bad times.

No one knows if your life will get better or not but we do know that there are good days and there will be bad ones. Live for the good days and don't dwell on the bad ones. You may one day find a beautiful future so keep on moving.

This is a song dedicated to my friend that I lost to suicide. It still hurts.

Anonymous