What Does the Night Sky Tell You ? Two adventurers John and Jack were hunting for gold in the desert. After roaming all day long under the hot sun, they set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, John woke up his friend. "Jack, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Jack looked up and replied, "I can see millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" asked John. Jack thought for a minute and said. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" After a moment of silence, John spoke. "It tells two things to me. First is that... you are an idiot." Jack looked at John, surprised. "Why do you say so?" he said. "Because it has still not occurred to you that someone has stolen our tent." replied John. Link: https://unijokes.com/friendship-jokes/4/

Image for post What Does the Night Sky Tell You ?    ***   Two adventurers John and Jack were hunting for gold in the desert. After roaming all day long under the hot sun, they set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, John woke up his friend. "Jack, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Jack looked up and replied, "I can see millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" asked John. Jack thought for a minute and said. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" After a moment of silence, John spoke. "It tells two things to me. First is that... you are an idiot." Jack looked at John, surprised. "Why do you say so?" he said. "Because it has still not occurred to you that someone has stolen our tent." replied John.    ***   Link: https://unijokes.com/friendship-jokes/4/
Mariannes avatar Jokes & Humour
5 15

Too funny! :)

@Carla Too funny! :)

Lol, thank you, Carla.
hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2698908

You're very welcome, Metal!
hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2698922

Lol, thank you, Rooster, for joining our chuckles.
hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

Two adventurers John and Jack were hunting for gold in the desert.

After roaming all day long under the hot sun, they set up their tent and fell asleep.

Some hours later, John woke up his friend. "Jack, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Jack looked up and replied, "I can see millions of stars."
"What does that tell you?" asked John.

Jack thought for a minute and said. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
What does it tell you?"

After a moment of silence, John spoke.
"It tells two things to me. First is that... you are an idiot."
Jack looked at John, surprised. "Why do you say so?" he said.

"Because it has still not occurred to you that someone has stolen our tent." replied John.

Link: https://unijokes.com/friendship-jokes/4/

@2698939

Lol, Gun, thanks for joining with "the Highlander".
hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie