0

Meet The Face Of 2018 Elections

No, not running for office - although, maybe in California. This is the face of Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, the guy that stunningly acquitted for murder that several credible witnesses saw. Oh, did I mention that he's an illegal immigrant? Or, that he had been deported several times. Or, that he finally returned one last time and then committed the murder?

Well, it seems to me that America is getting pretty fed up with BS. Look at the number of big shots fallen from grace after being outed for their outrageous behavior with women! Do you think that America is going to take the murder of it's own citizens by the likes of Jose Ines Garcia Zarate laying down?

ANYONE supporting illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, unvetted immigration will never make it through the voting process.

That's my opinion. What's yours?

Image for post Meet The Face Of 2018 Elections
Budwicks avatar Language
3 18
@2699656

There's not many Americans left in these sanctuary cities. Sanctuary cities are the boils on the butt of America. What a huge waste of our resources.
Who would you rather have as a neighbor, Kate Steinle or the illegal? Who was a contribution member of society, Kate or the illegal. Who was good for America, Kate of the illegal?

@2699656

Yeah, and they probably got it right. Prosecutor charged too big. Should have been manslaughter.

Was it not American citizens that govern these sanctuary cities that allowed this murdering bastard into the country - 5 times?

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing Trump was trying to avoid by improving border security.

@2699656

Well, they were supposed to be citizens.

When I served on jury duty, they took my word for it that I'm a citizen; they didn't ask for proof.

Nor did they ask for proof of citizenship when I registered to vote.

Hmm...

This was a tragedy that has no business being politicized.

@dru18 This was a tragedy that has no business being politicized.

You can blame your political party for it being a political issue in as much they are the only ones pushing to keep the borders wide open to every anyone that feels like coming to America. Felons, terrorists, are just as welcome as folks simply seeking a better life.

@Budwick You can blame your political party for it being a political issue in as much they are the only ones pushing to keep...

Nope, not going to happen, Budwick.

After 9/11, Bush did very little to secure the boarders.

And as much as Trump wants to use this tragedy as a platform, it will not help him, or the other doomed Republicans. People can see right through his despicable tricks.

@dru18 Nope, not going to happen, Budwick. After 9/11, Bush did very little to secure the boarders. And as much as...

And it's THAT kind of thinking that will have democrats losing elections nationwide.

@Budwick And it's THAT kind of thinking that will have democrats losing elections nationwide.

LOL! It is not a DEMOCRAT made problem!

Now stop stooping to Trump's level by taking advantage of that family's tragedy.

@dru18 LOL! It is not a DEMOCRAT made problem! Now stop stooping to Trump's level by taking advantage of that family's...

Of course it's a Democrat problem!
Democrats are the only thing impeding the immigration vetting process. Democrats are the only ones supporting sanctuary cities.

The families tragedy would have never happened if it weren't for democrats opening the border for that ass to come back in!

I'm not stooping - you are attempting to hide! And, I'm simply pointing out how your leftist thought process (shared widely by democrats) will ensure Republican wins for local, state and federal elections for generations to come.

PS - offline til Monday

@Budwick Of course it's a Democrat problem! Democrats are the only thing impeding the immigration vetting process...

How did Democrats open the boarders, Budwick? What responsibility do they bare for that man getting back in?

And how is Mexico and the Republicans off the hook for people crossing the boarder?

As I recall Reagan allowed a big sweep of amnesty, and Bush himself was not a big fan of keeping people out.

Your message will quickly fade out. The Russia inquiry, and the crappy tax bill will be the focus for the 2018 elections.

The tax bill will not only hit people hard in their wallets, but also will cost them their health care.

Stick to the issues.

@dru18 How did Democrats open the boarders, Budwick? What responsibility do they bare for that man getting back in? And...

San Fran is a sanctuary city. It is against federal law to be so - but it is. San Fran is democrat controlled. The whole state is. They let that phuck head back in 5 times!

@Budwick San Fran is a sanctuary city. It is against federal law to be so - but it is. San Fran is democrat controlled...

They didn't "LET" him do anything.

The last time I checked, San Francisco is not in control of the borders.

@dru18 They didn't "LET" him do anything. The last time I checked, San Francisco is not in control of the borders.

That's OK Dru. They're passing new laws that will put state, and local officials in jail for ignoring immigration laws.

@dru18 I don't think so. It's called keeping the states separated from the federal.

I'm pretty sure that states are required to follow federal law. And, are subject to penalty if they don't.

@dru18 I am surprised at you, Budwick, in wanting to take away 'state's rights'.

Wow! Good shot Dru!
You're right, it all works better when state and federal are working toward the same goals. In this case, when the state doesn't give a shit about national security it makes it more difficult.

I suppose the feds could withhold federal money for various things instead.