+13

Ya know a friend of mine said going to the gym helps with decision making and ya know what...they were right. After going today, I decided I don't ever wanna go again🙄

Oh that was scary thank goodness there was a doughnut shop just down the street to comfort me😘

Image for post Ya know a friend of mine said going to the gym helps with decision making and ya know what...they were right. After going today, I decided I don't ever wanna go again🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
8 31
@2699548

Thank ya kindly. I truly appreciate that.

Donuts!

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply
@Carla Donuts!

Those do sound pretty good right nowhehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Those do sound pretty good right now

They do. I havent had a donut in forever

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla They do. I havent had a donut in forever

Me either they give me really bad heartburn

@Lil_Princess Me either they give me really bad heartburn

Just really sweet for me. Filling too...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Just really sweet for me. Filling too...

My favorite is the lemon filled ones omg smilie

@2699954

Same, almost seems I do it most on the weekends hehe smilie

Very decisive of you, Princess .... I'm proud of you! hehe smilie

Some things are totally different of what you might think.. until you actually try them..

@2699530

Thank ya kindly biggrin smilie

@2699541

hehe smiliehehe smilie Yes...yes I am

@2699610

Thank ya kindly

I have to start going there again. I - although I take two walks/jogs a day - I still need to strengthen my body and I have to do as much of physical exercise as possible, so I am pretty much destined to get there and get as much physical muscle strength, before something snaps off completely. I used to be a powerlifter and I hate the idea of returning to the gym in this physical condition, but I have to, so I cannot agree with you. I apologize.

When it comes to gyms everyone wants the result but doesn't want all the toil in order to reach it.

@Sunny_the_skeptic When it comes to gyms everyone wants the result but doesn't want all the toil in order to reach it.

yeah they want the quick pill. follow those silly 5 minutes a day workouts, and expect it to deliver results. then give up after one week because their lazy workouts delivered lazy results lol

@2699933

hehe smilie

I know right...those people are monsters

right now its the only think i look forward to is working out

Anonymous