-1

CHILLING: Remote viewing project predicts an apparent EMP attack against the US THIS MONTH resulting in a nationwide blackout of indeterminate length. Panic, chaos. RV session starts at 41:00 on the linked video.

The Timecross project uses remote viewing to give you the top stories of the month BEFORE they happen. They've been doing it for a while now and they've been remarkably accurate, you can see all their videos from previous months on their YouTube channel. This month, one of their remote viewers laid out the following scenario. ... It's a normal day until evening, then there's a huge social media buzz, people turning on the news and watching intently, frightened by what they hear, they are told to stay at home and stay safe. Then the lights go off across the nation. The image is of people in the streets, total darkness, panic, chaos, fires, roaming gangs. No sense of how long the blackout lasts, but based on how people are reacting, they must believe it's serious. Hopefully the prediction is wrong, maybe I misinterpreted it and it's not as bad as it sounds, but I thought I'd give you the heads up just in case.