Praise for Putin, Duterte, Erdogan while scorning your own FBI, is this what we call patriotism and presidential behavior?

Image for post Praise for Putin, Duterte, Erdogan while scorning your own FBI, is this what we call patriotism and presidential behavior?
13% Yes. Yes that is what I call it. 75% No. That seems wrong to me. 13% Other
VicZincs avatar Politics
4 23

The FBI is in bed with you liberal douches so Hell yes. I'd like to be friends with our worst enemy. We could use a powerful friend right about now; especially with this N. Korea shit going on.

JerryHendricksons avatar JerryHendrickson Yes. Yes that is what I call it. +5Reply
@2700377

So you vote "yes" on this?

I do find Trump's praise and seeming admiration for certain dictators of other countries to be odd.

I do not know for sure, what is considered "patriotic" these days. I just know that not waving a flag around, or always standing when the national anthem is played, does not equate to being unpatriotic, to me.
Back when honoring the flag was an almost daily part of my life, young people who protested a pointless war were being beaten, jailed and sometimes gunned down.

I think Trump ought to be a tad less public, with his dissing of the government agencies he has a personal problem with.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No. That seems wrong to me. +4Reply

none of this would be said against Hilary if she won, dispite evidence she was even more in bed with Putin then MSM wants you to believe trump is

Praise for Erdogan? Mr I will change the political structure of my country so I can remain in power and I will jail every university professor, journalist, news agency and person who dares speak against me Erdogan?

@VicZinc Sounds familiar

Yeah it does, if there were killings too it would be complete dictatorship, for now it's just softcore dictatorship. Do you want to read from wikipedia in Turkey? Think again, real knowledge doesn't favor the new power, heil Edrogan

@VicZinc Sounds familiar

Sure does --- especially from liberal professors and so-called experts who are calling for the jailing of those who disagree with them.

No, I would call it more like truth and honesty. [Don't even look Vic. It's not in your dictionary.]

@VicZinc Does that mean you vote "yes"

It means I disregard your disdain for America and President Trump.

@Budwick It means I disregard your disdain for America and President Trump.

Is that how you 'disregard' it - muddying up my post by trolling me?

@VicZinc Is that how you 'disregard' it - muddying up my post by trolling me?

Trolling? Is that what we're calling disagreement these days?

Poor, poor Vic! This post was destined for a Nobel prize if it weren't for those meddling kids and that... dog!

I think we're gonna find out soon what dirt Putin has on Trump. That's why he's dissing the FBI because they are getting too close to the truth. How dare him call the FBI dysfunctional when they are out there every day defending Americans and risking their lives. I wish his secret service detail would accidently forget to protect him, then maybe he would change his tune.

Donald Trump is insane and not fit to be president.

@2700384

So you vote "yes" on this one?

His praise of dictators has bothered me from the beginning of his run. I think he envies those with absolute power. Envisions himself as one capable of yielding it.
He also has derespected the fbi from the beginning of his term. Along with national security, war heros, our allies, etc. When he is face to face with powerful leaders he has demeaned, like xi, he moons over them like a girl.
He has no strength of character, no empathy, no desire to serve the public, and is not presidential or dignified in the slightest.
Unfortunately, most of his supporters have the mentality of typical reality tv fans and are enjoying the show, with no regard to the damage being done to this country.
And while they watch the show, he and his lawmakers are ensuring that they and their wealthiest constituents are getting the biggest financial gift in history. Blind and ingnorent to the fact that they are going to pay for it. And lifting restrictions that protect our waters and lands. Enriching the already wealthy. And we too, in the end will suffer from inevitable loss.

So, vic...i voted, no.

Carlas avatar Carla No. That seems wrong to me. +2Reply
@2700798

Hypocrical is an understatement.
They are screaming about clinton and she is completely out of the picture.

Anonymous