Christmas/New Year holidays are approaching. Are you excited about it?

Image for post Christmas/New Year holidays are approaching. Are you excited about it?
25% Yep - love this season 54% Nope - not particularly 8% I'm dreading it 13% Other
primeiros avatar Jokes & Humour
13 58
@2700517

Wasn't you working last Christmas day love? 乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

Adas avatar Ada Nope - not particularly +5Reply
@2700551

Yeah that must of sucked, well I hope this year you've Christmas day off holiday at the very least Tiff.
乂º◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Nope - not particularly +3Reply
@2700517

lol, yes.

Thank you for joining. :)

@2700537

Jeez Rooster that's the biggest cannabis plant I've ever seen, plenty of bud on that fecker, lolz!!! 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Nope - not particularly +7Reply
@2700537

Thank you for joining. :)
I love that photo. Nice cozy place for your dog!

@2700530

Thank you for joining. :)
As for me, I guess I'm never exactly glad when the holidays are over. :P

Yes, I love the holidays.

@2700563

There you go, talking dirty to me again. biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliewink smiliewink smilie6 smilie

@StarzAbove Yes, I love the...

Great. Thank you for joining. :)
I also love it, and I'm excited for it too. I like the food and the fact that we will probably go visit our relatives that live in another part of the city.

@2700555

"A Festivus for the rest of us" - I love that episode. lol
Thank you for joining. :)

I wish I could, but I find it a little bit more stressful this year.

@dru18 I wish I could, but I find it a little bit more stressful this...

Thank you for joining. :)
Sorry to hear that - I hope you are well.

I used to love it once... paid leave from work, my wife's family would come over and we'd have an amazing christmas dinner and a christmas tree with gifts. It was wonderful. It's different now though sad smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I'm dreading it +5Reply
@OzSurfer I used to love it once... paid leave from work, my wife's family would come over and we'd have an amazing christmas...

I can be your Christmas tree or play a dumb barrel in your silly brewery. It's your choice, A.

Thank you for joining!
:( Sorry to hear that it's so different now.
Didn't know that you've been married.
Well, I hope you are able to have a good time in this year's Christmas. :)

Can I play the two-headed donkey in the Christmas play? Or Jesus, I could save you all from all of the trouble? I could split the waters, by turning them to wine and then drinking 'em all.

Not that excited but looking forward to the four hills tournament.Thats ski jumping if you are unaware.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales Nope - not particularly +3Reply

I love the animated glee the young kids in our family exude - that is one of the most rewarding experiences out of the entire year ;D

PartyOfOnes avatar PartyOfOne Yep - love this season +2Reply

Christmas was meant to bring joy, peace, compassion, reconciliation, inspiration and love, a break for families, friends and communities.

I am....ready to take another week off.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yep - love this season -1Reply
@DandyDon I am....ready to take another week off.

Rub it in why don't you. hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Nope - not particularly +6Reply
Adas avatar Ada Nope - not particularly +4Reply

Why won't you just go and paint your nose yellow or something? I know you are Rudolph in "real life".

usually am, don;t feel it this year

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Nope - not particularly -1Reply

I haven't celebrated the holiday's since 2011. This year I celebrated Thanksgiving somewhat (more than I have in a long time). This year I am attempting to celebrate Christmas but slowly.

🦋

@Lil_Princess I haven't celebrated the holiday's since 2011. This year I celebrated Thanksgiving somewhat (more than I have in a...

Hey, glad to see you here - thank you for joining. :)

Glad to hear that you did some celebration on Thanksgiving this year - hopefully it went well. In my country we don't have a Thanksgiving day. :P

I hope your celebration goes well, and that it's fun for you and your family. :D