Anonymousmouses avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 50
@2701102

Jerusalem was always jewish. NOT Palestinian, we need to stop bowing to muslims and start defending our real allies.

besides if muslim RELIGION was such a religion of peace like liberals want us to believe, why would trumps declaration cause violence?????? or maybe muslism aren;t as peaceful as you wish us to believe!

@2701210

Not exactly to the point.

Your chart shows who was in political/military CONTROL of Jerusalem, not who its inhabitants were at various stages of history. I don't think Jesus, for example, would have agreed that the Jerusalem of his time was an ethnically Roman city.

However, the chart does point up one factor that has "always" existed, namely, that Jerusalem has been controlled by those who have the power with which to do it.

And if the Palestinians ever acquire such power, you can be sure they will impose their own one-state solution, as is obvious from their founding document.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/plocov.asp

@2703163

I don't think it shows that very clearly at all, since the vague term "proto-Canaanite" does not exclude ancient Hebrews, who were in all probability themselves Canaanites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

And as for the Jebusites, there is some doubt that they existed at all, or that "Jebus" was in fact Jerusalem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebusite

"There is no evidence of Jebus and the Jebusites outside of the Old Testament. Some scholars reckon Jebus to be a different place from Jerusalem; other scholars prefer to see the name of Jebus as a kind of pseudo-ethnic name without any historical background."

@2703389

You seem to have missed the fact that I made the very same point a few comments back. biggrin smilie

"However, the chart does point up one factor that has "always" existed, namely, that Jerusalem has been controlled by those who have the power with which to do it.

And if the Palestinians ever acquire such power, you can be sure they will impose their own one-state solution, as is obvious from their founding document."

http://www.amirite.com/817020-w...israel/2702990

But, myths aside, you shouldn't overlook the further fact that both sides in this controversy claim to have resided in Jerusalem for a very long period of documented historical time, for whatever such historical claims are worth. In these, as well as in military power, the Jews have the advantage, although obviously it will be power that will prevail.

@2703422

What initiated this conversation is that the chart you posted does not prove what you claimed, speaking of unprovable.

http://www.amirite.com/817020-w...israel/2701210

And I kinda doubt that any competent archaeologist says the Western Wall doesn't predate the Dome of the Rock by many hundreds of years. biggrin smilie

@2703481

Do we need to go through the whole discussion again?

All your chart proves is that Jerusalem was not always under the CONTROL of the Jews. It proves nothing about who first settled it, or who resided there in different periods of history.

Unless of course you meant to make the (trivial) point that nothing on Earth is "always", in the sense of forever, in which case you didn't need a chart that didn't prove what you claimed. biggrin smilie

Maybe if they dig deep enough, an archaeological team will someday discover that Jerusalem was at one time settled by a (non-Jewish) homo erectus tribe. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@2703488

Actually, your point does not stand, for reasons I have stated several times, your unsubstantiated and insubstantial denials notwithstanding. biggrin smilie

Merry Christmas to you too.

@2703494

Then prove it.

All you've done is make claims that your chart did not bear out.

@2703497

You mean Bombay, when it was under the British Raj, for example, was not Indian?

"Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice.

@Anonymousmouse Jerusalem was always jewish. NOT Palestinian, we need to stop bowing to muslims and start defending our real...

Other presidents have campaigned on this, and then when in office, they realize how difficult it is. But not Trump, who is as simple as they get.

@JerryHendrickson How much money do you have compared to him? Simple? If he's simple, what are you?

First of all, I believe I was talking about his presidency, not his private businesses.

A big difference that you, or HE, can't seem to understand.

But since you mentioned it, SIX bankruptcies is nothing to write home about.

And as far as "how much money" he has,...who knows, since he won't release his tax returns.

@dru18 First of all, I believe I was talking about his presidency, not his private businesses. A big difference that...

Do you have your own helicopter? If he's simple, you must be a complete moron. I'm not calling you one unless he's simple because he's got WAY more brains than you do.

@JerryHendrickson Do you have your own helicopter? If he's simple, you must be a complete moron. I'm not calling you one unless...

As I said, running a business is not the same as running a country, which Trump is sloooowly finding out.

@JerryHendrickson Yes, it is just the same.

No, it's, not. Being a CEO of a big company and having people answer to you, is not the same as being a part of three separate branches of government.

Congress does not work for the president.

@dru18 No, it's, not. Being a CEO of a big company and having people answer to you, is not the same as being a part of...

Like I said, he's made billions. You said he's simple. Have you made billions. How simple are you then?

@JerryHendrickson Like I said, he's made billions. You said he's simple. Have you made billions. How simple are you then?

Nice backpedaling.

You also said that running a business is the same as running a country.

He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and he was given a million dollar loan by his father to start out.

Since then he has filed six bankruptcies and stiffed hundreds of small businesses, while going through two wives.

All of New York City knows that Trump is not a real estate developer, but rather an idiot who lucked out by branding his name.

If that is success, than count me out.

@dru18 Nice backpedaling. You also said that running a business is the same as running a country. He was born with a...

How ridiculous it is to say a man who took a million and made billions and then went on to become the President is an idiot.

@JerryHendrickson How ridiculous it is to say a man who took a million and made billions and then went on to become the President is...

LOL! There have been many idiotic presidents during the ages, but Trump takes the cake. H

How do you even know he has made "billions", since he won't produce his tax returns.

@dru18 LOL! There have been many idiotic presidents during the ages, but Trump takes the cake. H How do you even know he...

Why should he? I demand that you post yours right here! Amirite deserves to know how much money you make!

@JerryHendrickson Why should he? I demand that you post yours right here! Amirite deserves to know how much money you make!

And what would be the reason for seeing my tax returns. Am I running for president of the United States.

@2701174

I suggest they start by helping their adversaries (and some of their supporters) through the age of enlightenment.

@2701211

so why the uproar by lunatic leftists that trump recognizes it?

@2701235

Is the 2/3s of American opposing move statistic based on the google sponsored survey? If so, I think it's about as accurate as the surveys in early Nov 2016 saying Hillary was going be win the election by a wide margin. Most people I talk to either are for the move or really don't care where it is. Only die-hard Dems and NWOs seem to be against it.

Seonags avatar Seonag Jerusalem DUH, +1Reply

Jerusalem has been the seat of Israeli government since the outset. Having our embassy within Jerusalem makes perfect sense. Why give a shit about Palestine says? They're not even an independent country for Pete's sake.

I don't know, but I'm reminded of a joke..

A Jewish guy is walking down the street and spots an old lamp. He picks it up and starts to rub it clean. POOF A genie appears. The genie grants the man one wish.

Than man thinks for a second and then comes up with an idea. He pulls a scrap of paper out his wallet and proceeds to unfold it. It's a map of the Holy Land. He says, 'People have been fighting over this land for millennia. Genie, I wish for a resolution that makes everyone happy and brings about peace'.

The genie thinks and shakes his head. 'That's a really difficult one. I'm not sure I can pull it off. Do you have another wish'?

The Jewish man thinks.. 'Okay, how about this? My wife and I have been married for years, and now she no longer gives me blow jobs. Genie, I wish for my wife to give me blow jobs.'

The genie thinks for a second and replies, 'Give me the damn map'.

Oslo?

@ZonkeyBalls Oslo?

Isn't Oslo scheduled to be a Muslim capital?

Oh, wait, I'm thinking of Stockholm. The Norwegians have marginally more sense than the Swedes. biggrin smilie

I can't understand this conflict because it is all about myths, my opinion is a religion can not have a capital, a religion is only believing old stories. We might as well argue about where is the capital of Zeus - or other mythical creatures of old times.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I can't understand this conflict because it is all about myths, my opinion is a religion can not have a...

so your saying israel is a myth? give me a break. besides you want myth? nothing magically created something and abiotic magically created biotic, now that is myth. too bad liberals worship it like its fact though