Is the sudden pile-on of Democrats for Franken's resignation a political move to tip the outcome of the Alabama senatorial election next week in their favor?

The Democrats are playing to gain a seat in the Senate. It costs them nothing to throw Conyers and Franken under the bus, because those two will be replaced by people who vote exactly like them. If, however, with their hasty show of righteous indignation less than a week before the election, they can swing the Alabama election against Moore, they gain a seat in the Senate.

The Republicans, for their part, will try to get Moore elected, and then toss him out after an ethics probe, to be replaced by another Republican. Stalemate in that case.

65% yes 29% no 6% maybe 0% Other
Thinkerbells avatar Politics
7 118
@2701333

Of course. Democrats didn't listen, when Bill and Hill's posteriors were on the block. At that time, it was a 'vast, right-wing conspiracy'. biggrin smilie

@2701338

Senator Gillibrand would agree with you.

Of course, not all Democrats agree with Gillibrand. biggrin smilie
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/17/p...ton/index.html

"Over 20 yrs you took the Clintons' endorsements, money, and seat. Hypocrite," he wrote. "Interesting strategy for 2020 primaries. Best of luck." [said a Hillary aide]

Of course! Franken was martyred to make it uncomfortable to seat Moore - if he should win next week.

Moore's situation is very different than the dozens of others recently taken down for abuse of women. The timing of the accusations is remarkably convenient first of all. The fact that the accusers waited nearly 40 years to speak up adds to the level of suspicion. And, Moore has been steadfast in his denunciation of the accusations and has been a long time public servant with no blemishes on his record.

Still, to save the country from daily beatings from the biased media, I think it would be cool if Moore announced his retirement on the stage during his acceptance speech and the governor announce his Republican replacement in one fell swoop. That might take some breath away from democrat complainers, maintain status quo in the Senate.

I just bet ya, the onslaught of daily career ending accusations will come to a screeching halt. [Cuz, the democrats never gave a rats butt about abused women anyway. It's about appearances, and political power.]

@Budwick Of course! Franken was martyred to make it uncomfortable to seat Moore - if he should win next week. Moore's...

Yes, Bud, there may very well be an agreement for Moore to step down if he's elected. Maybe that's what got the Trump endorsement and the RNC campaign funds started again.

@Thinkerbell Yes, Bud, there may very well be an agreement for Moore to step down if he's elected. Maybe that's what got the...

I would be surprised if it actually happened, I just think it would be cool to 'out-slick' the left, leave 'em with their jaws hanging open.

@Budwick I would be surprised if it actually happened, I just think it would be cool to 'out-slick' the left, leave 'em with...

Yes, Republicans usually aren't that slick.

Maybe Bill would act as a consultant for them, but he comes at a high price, something like $500,000/hour.

Still, maybe he would work for a little less. I understand his gigs have become scarce lately. biggrin smilie

I think it's called political expediency, and yes, I suspect the Democrats are trying to paint themselves as the party who will stand up for women. I'll be surprised thought if it has much of an impact on the voters of Alabama.

It should be pointed out that Democrats have no monopoly on demagoguery. Shrewd politicians have manipulated the masses forever. Remember when Rahm Emanuel was chastised when he said to 'never let a good crisis go to waste'? I believe that accurately depicts the thinking of many in Washington.

@2701340

Why should you even worry? The polls say it's very close, and difficult to predict.

https://www.economist.com/news/...ys-predict-roy

And have you forgotten so soon that the polls last year said Hillary had an 80% chance of winning?
Election night was full of stunned Dem faces; they would like to avoid that in Alabama next week.

Democrats have morals

@VicZinc Democrats have morals

Oh, that's funny!
Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, Sen. Robert Menendez, Jacob Schwartz, Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, John Conyers, Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, John Podesta, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Rod Blagojevich, John Edwards, Ted Kennedy, Elizabeth Warren, Rep. Corrine Brown, Alcee Hastings, Alec Baldwin, Kathy Griffin, Barack Obama - just OOZING with morality!

[I know I've forgotten some. AmiRIGHTers - please, feel free to add on / pile on]

@Budwick Oh, that's funny! Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, Sen. Robert Menendez, Jacob Schwartz, Bill Clinton, Jeffrey...

As you know there is a difference between being a sinner and having no morals.

When the repubs start tossing their own under the bus you can pontificate.

@VicZinc As you know there is a difference between being a sinner and having no morals. When the repubs start tossing their...

And there it is! That's what this is all about. A set up to toss someone under the bus. Hmmm, who shall it be?

Vic, the media exposed a handful of losers that had no business being there anyway. NOW democrats are the paragon of virtue?

@Budwick And there it is! That's what this is all about. A set up to toss someone under the bus. Hmmm, who shall it be?...

How do you keep going from "moral" to 'paragon of virtue'.

Go ahead bud, cast the first stone.

@Budwick OK vic - Democrats have suddenly discovered morality?

Not sudden. Hope the rest of you non-democrats get some some.

Start with love "your brother as yourself" then go to "judge not least you be judged."

@VicZinc Oh. Didn't realize that John Conyers was "all democrats"

Oops - Vic is parsing words again!
You know, Vic! The guy that said "Democrats have morals".

@VicZinc Not all. Just the ones I respect.

Not all?

Not all words are parsed?
Not all democrats have morals?

No, it's gotta be the word thing. Of Course not all democrats have morals! It might be kind of hard to find a moral democrat, but I'm sure there must be a few. Probably not in Washington, but I'm sure someplace.

@Budwick Oops - Vic is parsing words again! You know, Vic! The guy that said "Democrats have morals".

Democrats discovered morals only recently, and then only for obvious political purposes.

They knew perfectly well what had been going on for decades, and all they did was establish slush funds to use taxpayer dollars for hush-money settlements. In fairness, Republicans were in on that too.

Nothing like bipartisanship, when common interests are involved. biggrin smilie

@VicZinc Nice 20 years and 40 years. Got one from the 50s?

Nope, none from the 50s, at least none in the Senate.

But you evidently selectively forgot this one:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITIC...ion/index.html

Must have been a good year for mushrooms. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Nope, none from the 50s, at least none in the Senate. But you evidently selectively forgot this...

Yep. Takes ethics investigations and special councils to get a repub to step aside.

@VicZinc Yep. Takes ethics investigations and special councils to get a repub to step aside.

It took investigations for Democrats too, Vic, and of course in Bill's case, even that wasn't enough. The Senate Democrats circled the wagons and saved his posterior for him. biggrin smilie

Although now, Senator Gillibrand is saying Bill should have resigned. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

And even today, not all Democrats agree with her. From the CNN article:

"Philippe Reines, a longtime aide to Hillary Clinton, blasted Gillibrand on Twitter over the remarks.
"Over 20 yrs you took the Clintons' endorsements, money, and seat. Hypocrite," he wrote. "Interesting strategy for 2020 primaries. Best of luck." "
biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@VicZinc But...but...but... her emails! His cigar! Benghazi! Uranium! Uranus

You're dodging again, Vic, as you always do, sooner or later. biggrin smilie

Comment on what Gillibrand said, or are you from the old keep-mum school of liberalism? biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

The party line has changed, in case you hadn't noticed, and not in the Clintons' favor. Which side are you on, Vic, which side are you on? biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell You're dodging again, Vic, as you always do, sooner or later. Comment on what Gillibrand said, or are...

I agree, Bill should have been impeached. Oh right he was. I was not in the Senate at that time so I didn't get a vote. Had I been and had I only the evidence available to the public at that time I would have vote to remove him from office.

@VicZinc I agree, Bill should have been impeached. Oh right he was. I was not in the Senate at that time so I didn't get a...

Good for you, Vic!
You would have been the only one. biggrin smilie

Of course, had you done that, you would never have gotten another cent of campaign money from the DNC, and you surely would have faced a heavily-funded primary challenge when and if you sought re-election.

Democrats don't like mavericks who disobey the marching orders.

I did not know that morals had a statute of limitations..

Don't forget those paragons of liberal virtue, Eric Holder and his worthy successor, Loretta Lynch.

Is she still standing on the tarmac, waiting for Bill to come back?

@2701503

Well, Pelosi kind of did Mona. Trust me, the big boys had a little chat with geek Franken and explained how he needed to fall on his sword - you know for the good of the party.

You don't thin that slime ball offered to maybe, some time in the future,to perhaps resign?

Remember Mona - he's a MAN, an evil, disgusting man! With hairy legs and arm pit stink - ick!

@2704878

And, let's not forget about Senator Franken - he's still there! And, a number of democrat senators are encouraging him to stay. [shocking, eh?]

@Budwick And, let's not forget about Senator Franken - he's still there! And, a number of democrat senators are...

Yeah, no sense going overboard with this morality stuff. They got the Alabama Senate seat, so save the resignation for a week before Trump is up for re-election. biggrin smilie

@2701503

Actually, they hesitated for weeks with Franken, and here is Pelosi spinning her wheels about due process for the "icon" Conyers.

@VicZinc But in the end cooler minds prevailed.

Yeah! They went from -
"I don't recall it the same way." to
"I might resign in a couple weeks" "Oh, and it's not fair cuz President said 'pussy' 30 years ago and he got away with it!"

@Budwick Yeah! They went from - "I don't recall it the same way." to "I might resign in a couple weeks" "Oh, and it's not...

"but her emails! Benghazi!"

IF everyone who was told that they are being offensive either stepped aside or apologized this world would be a better place.

You mean hotter minds, Vic. biggrin smilie

And of course the political motivation for this sudden, new-found morality is obvious. In the short term, it is aimed at tipping the Alabama election in the Democrats' favor, netting them a Senate seat. In the longer term, it is aimed at Trump, who has his own history of abusing women.

I think if Hillary had been President, none of this would have happened; Franken and Conyers would have still been happily in office, doing the things they have always done, and the Democrats keeping mum, as usual. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell You mean hotter minds, Vic. And of course the political motivation for this sudden, new-found morality...

That's the beauty of it all, you get to think what you want and others can think what they want. No one will ever know what is really going on. That's the nature of knowledge.

@VicZinc That's the beauty of it all, you get to think what you want and others can think what they want. No one will ever...

Yes, of course it's speculation, but I think it's obvious that Trump is the main motivating factor behind this recent morality binge by the Democrats.

If they have to throw some of their own under the bus to get at Trump, hey, it's for the greater good. To make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs, maybe even some of your own, right, Comrade? biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Yes, of course it's speculation, but I think it's obvious that Trump is the main motivating factor behind this...

I think the dems are just showing that they are humans with hearts and souls. If it makes anyone look bad that's on the person with no heart and soul.

@VicZinc I think the dems are just showing that they are humans with hearts and souls. If it makes anyone look bad that's...

It took a political calculation for them to find their long-lost hearts and souls, namely how best to go after Trump. One reason Hillary lost is that too many women voted against her.

You should be on your knees in prayer, Vic, thanking God for the Trump presidency, or there's no telling when, if ever, the Dems would have found their hearts and souls. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@2702824

Indeed they are.

They're looking after their political interests, just as the Democrats are looking after theirs.

If the Republicans think dumping Trump will help them get re-elected, then they'll dump him; if not, they'll protect him, like the Dems protected Bill and Teddy.

P.S. Not all Democrats are in favor of their new-found morality. biggrin smilie

http://www.amirite.com/817035-i...utcome/2701608

@2703448

I remind you that Bill's scandals didn't really start erupting until after his second term had begun, and after he had lost his majorities, first the House, and then in the Senate.

And yeah, of course Bill had a certain "aw, shucks" charm that deceived many, but not anyone with any sense. biggrin smilie

And Hillary, of course, was/is just as big a crook as Bill, but lacked his charm. That's how we ended up with the likes of Trump.

@VicZinc Democrats have morals

Democrats have whaaat...?
Morals...?
Only when it suits their political purposes.

No, and only a stinker would so jaded.

Moore will probably win, by a landslide.

Alabama already sent one dirty old man (Trump) to Washington, so I am guessing they won't have a problem sending another one.

@dru18 No, and only a stinker would so jaded. Moore will probably win, by a landslide. Alabama already sent one dirty...

"Moore will probably win, by a landslide."

Don't give up your day job, dru. Moore lost by a hair, which means the Democrats' last-minute morality crusade probably made the difference.

Oh, wait, I forgot... making wrong statements is your day job. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell "Moore will probably win, by a landslide." Don't give up your day job, dru. Moore lost by a hair, which means the...

My philosophy is always think the worst while praying for the best.

It was a toss up all the way to the end.

But at the end of the day Alabama rejected a pedophile molester, Trump, oh, and also Roy Moore too.

@dru18 My philosophy is always think the worst while praying for the best. It was a toss up all the way to the end...

"It was a toss up all the way to the end."

Ah, these after-the-fact prophets. biggrin smilie

Trump molested underage girls too? I hadn't heard, and I listen to CNN a lot. I would have thought they would have mentioned it. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell "It was a toss up all the way to the end." Ah, these after-the-fact prophets. Trump molested underage...

Not just me all of the polls were showing it could have gone either way, it was that close. How was I suppose to know that the people of Alabama couldn't stand Moore.

I never said he molested them, although I wouldn't doubt it.

He bragged on the Howard Stern show about how he would barge into the dressing rooms while the girls were in various stages of undress. And we are talking about TEEN Miss America.

@dru18 Not just me all of the polls were showing it could have gone either way, it was that close. How was I suppose to...

"Not just me all of the polls were showing it could have gone either way, it was that close."

Yes, of course it was that close; that was the point of my post— did the Democrats go on their morality crusade a week before the election in order to tilt it in their favor? Of course they did; they read the polls too.

But you, unthinkingly and unresearched (as usual), went on your little tirade on how Moore would win in a landslide. biggrin smilie

"I never said he [Trump] molested them..."

LOL!!!! You don't even read your own stuff! biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

"But at the end of the day Alabama rejected a pedophile molester, Trump, oh, and also Roy Moore too."

http://www.amirite.com/817035-i...utcome/2703503

@Thinkerbell "Not just me all of the polls were showing it could have gone either way, it was that close." Yes, of course it...

It was always going to be a squeaker, long before the Democrats got involved. Moore is just too polarizing of a figure.

The Democrat party played it smart. Obama was working behind the scenes and apparently his influence still trumps TRUMP! hehehehe....

The black voters, especially women, turned out in droves.

Yes, it was a joke, stinker, and I am sorry that it went over your head.

@dru18 It was always going to be a squeaker, long before the Democrats got involved. Moore is just too polarizing of a...

Oh, right, it was a joke, sure... biggrin smilie

You were covering your hind quarters, just in case the landslide materialized, so you could say, "See? Those racist rednecks voted just the way I said."

And now you're trying to cover your hind quarters again, by pretending your prediction was a joke. Ok, I'm laughing. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Oh, right, it was a joke, sure... You were covering your hind quarters, just in case the landslide...

Nope, wrong again stinky. The Democrats were going to win anyway. If Moore was chosen then they would have had a field day in 2018. And if he was not chosen, well, you know the rest.

My prediction was a joke? Reading is not your strong suit is it?

I said the statement about Trump being a child molester was a joke. Barely.

@dru18 Nope, wrong again stinky. The Democrats were going to win anyway. If Moore was chosen then they would have had a...

Uh-huh... and I suppose that was a joke too.

Maybe you should just wear armor on your butt. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell "I never said he [Trump] molested them..." Uh-huh... and I suppose that was a joke too. Maybe you should just...

Yeah, you're probably right, that is a joke.

@dru18 "I never said he [Trump] molested them..." Uh-huh... and I suppose that was a joke too. Yeah, you're probably...

You're the biggest joke of all, dru. You never get your stories straight from one comment to the next. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell You're the biggest joke of all, dru. You never get your stories straight from one comment to the next...

Another lame 'a hah' moment.

When you pointed out that Trump never molesting anyone was a joke, I agreed.

@dru18 I haven't changed my story at all. But keep on digging.

You not only changed your story, you changed at least THREE stories, and that didn't take any digging at all. I think you've fallen off the roof too many times, Flopsy. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

“Moore will probably win, by a landslide.”
http://www.amirite.com/817035-i...utcome/2701411
“It was a toss up all the way to the end.”
“But at the end of the day Alabama rejected a pedophile molester, Trump, oh, and also Roy Moore too.”
“I never said he [Trump] molested them, although I wouldn't doubt it.”
http://www.amirite.com/817035-i...utcome/2703886
"And he was impeached, which is the ultimate price that any president can pay."
http://www.amirite.com/817042-s...ington/2701669
“I agree it [removal from office] would have been a bigger stain.”
http://www.amirite.com/817042-s...ington/2704238
“I stated and still state that impeachment is the ultimate price any president can pay.”
http://www.amirite.com/817042-s...ington/2704519

@Thinkerbell You not only changed your story, you changed at least THREE stories, and that didn't take any digging at all. I...

Nope, I thought Moore was going to win, (as did many) and I posted so. I was more than happy to be proven wrong.

And I stuck to my guns with Clinton paying the ultimate price. Maybe you wouldn't mind impeachment next to your name, but decent people do mind.

@dru18 Nope, I thought Moore was going to win, (as did many) and I posted so. I was more than happy to be proven wrong...

You said you thought Moore would win by a LANDSLIDE. Nobody sensible thought that, but of course no one ever accused you of being sensible. biggrin smilie

No, you didn't stick to your guns. You flipped and you flopped, as shown above, but as usual, you didn't read and/or selectively forgot what you said. Must be the influence of that liberal gene of yours. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

https://www.sciencedaily.com/re...1027161452.htm

Try again, Flopsy.

@Thinkerbell You said you thought Moore would win by a LANDSLIDE. Nobody sensible thought that, but of course no one ever...

And as I stated, (for the reading impaired) that I was happy to be proven wrong. But since he almost won, and could have easily been the next senator from Alabama, I think I will hold onto my post.

The only "flop" on this site is the one who constantly falls on her butt while trying to find that elusive 'ah hah' moment. That would be YOU.

@dru18 And as I stated, (for the reading impaired) that I was happy to be proven wrong. But since he almost won, and could...

That you were happy to be "proven wrong" about your ridiculous prediction makes as much sense as being happy to be proven wrong for thinking the moon is made of green cheese. biggrin smilie

Try again, Flopsy. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell That you were happy to be "proven wrong" about your ridiculous prediction makes as much sense as being happy to be...

Yeah, I think I stated I was happy to be proven wrong regarding my Moore prediction. Too bad your keen detective work didn't pick that one up.

@dru18 Yeah, I think I stated I was happy to be proven wrong regarding my Moore prediction. Too bad your keen detective...

Yes, and I'm sure you'd be happy to be proven wrong that the moon is made of green cheese too. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Yes, and I'm sure you'd be happy to be proven wrong that the moon is made of green cheese too...

Since I never made that statement regarding the moon, I couldn't care a less.

Keep trying, stinker.

@Thinkerbell You're not very good with metaphors either, Flopsy, let alone reality...

It's a metaphor, once. When it is used three times then it becomes a part of your delusions.

@dru18 It's a metaphor, once. When it is used three times then it becomes a part of your delusions.

No, it's neither a delusion nor does it stop being a metaphor.

It merely means you didn't get it three times, just as you rarely get anything right. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell No, it's neither a delusion nor does it stop being a metaphor. It merely means you didn't get it three times, just...

Aren't metaphors suppose to be clever?

Actually I got it the first time, and chose to ignore it.

As I stated, with the constant repeats it seems to be something you really believe.

@dru18 Aren't metaphors suppose to be clever? Actually I got it the first time, and chose to ignore it. As I stated...

Clever or not, you wouldn't get it. You never get anything except the programmed Party Line. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Clever or not, you wouldn't get it. You never get anything except the programmed Party Line...

Your "limerick" didn't pull up, so I guess Amirite has some taste after all.

So you agree it wasn't clever.

@dru18 Your "limerick" didn't pull up, so I guess Amirite has some taste after all. So you agree it wasn't clever.

Gee, that's strange, it pulls up when I click on it. You wouldn't be fibbing again, would you, dru? biggrin smilie

P.S. It isn't a limerick, but never mind; you wouldn't know a limerick from a Grecian ode. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

I said whatever the metaphor was, whether clever or not, you wouldn't get it, and of course, you didn't. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Gee, that's strange, it pulls up when I click on it. You wouldn't be fibbing again, would you, dru? P.S...

I thought it was another limerick, since that is all you ever write, and usually when you are cornered.

@dru18 I thought it was another limerick, since that is all you ever write, and usually when you are cornered.

Almost everything you think with your Party-Line-programmed brain is wrong, and of course you're wrong this time as well. Try reading instead of dodging, for a change. biggrin smilie

http://www.amirite.com/817035-i...utcome/2701327

@Thinkerbell Almost everything you think with your Party-Line-programmed brain is wrong, and of course you're wrong this time as...

Try reading, instead of dodging? I just told you that your feeble attempt didn't pull up.

But of course I would be more than happy to read any right wing blogs that you try to pass off as news.

@dru18 Try reading, instead of dodging? I just told you that your feeble attempt didn't pull up. But of course I would...

It didn't pull up because you didn't click on it. biggrin smilie

Here it is again, if you can manage to click on the image immediately below. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

Yeah, my "right wing blogs", like PBS and CNN, who reported Warren's and Gillibrand's statements that you've been dodging, Flopsy. biggrin smilie, biggrin smilie, biggrin smilie

Twenty five years ago, up until last year:
But then we had a sudden change of climate. biggrin smilie

If Moore wins "by a landslide", it won't be because Jones didn't spend enough money on the campaign. As usual, the Democrats are spending big, by over 5 to 1. Have you sent in your contribution yet, dru? Hurry up, time's a-wastin'. biggrin smilie

https://www.usatoday.com/story/...ate/915214001/

@Thinkerbell If Moore wins "by a landslide", it won't be because Jones didn't spend enough money on the campaign. As usual, the...

Actually, the DNC is doing nothing to help Jones. Jones is getting small donations, A LOT of small donations, which ought to tell you something.

@2703451

I came home at midnight last night and found out.

I am as giddy as a school girl.

@dru18 Actually, the DNC is doing nothing to help Jones. Jones is getting small donations, A LOT of small donations, which...

Almost half of Jones's donations came from LARGE donors and PACS, so his claim to USA Today of over 90% being small contributions seems to be a lie.

https://www.opensecrets.org/rac...amp;amp;spec=Y

About par for the course. Of course, like all politicians, he never mentions that.

@Thinkerbell Almost half of Jones's donations came from LARGE donors and PACS, so his claim to USA Today of over 90% being small...

"Like all politicians"? Funny how you don't seem to ever be faulting any conservative politicians.

And I am not about to look at another conservative blog that you are trying to pass off as news.

@dru18 "Like all politicians"? Funny how you don't seem to ever be faulting any conservative politicians. And I am not...

You never look at anything that might contradict your liberal party line, no matter what the source, dru. biggrin smilie

Instead, you automatically take Jones's word for it that less than 10% of his campaign fund came from large donors, a claim that is ridiculous on its face.

"Never fault a conservative politician"?
Wrong again, dru, as always. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

http://www.amirite.com/817035-i...utcome/2701610

@Thinkerbell You never look at anything that might contradict your liberal party line, no matter what the source, dru...

Stop with the phony crap of being 'unbiased' . It doesn't suit you.

I have learned to question your sources, that's for sure.

Budwick was trying to quote Brietbarf down below. LOL!

@dru18 Stop with the phony crap of being 'unbiased' . It doesn't suit you. I have learned to question your sources...

And you never yet have been able to disprove the content of my sources. All you offer is mindless polemics, not proof.

P.S. I almost always use liberal sources like the NY Times, WaPo, HuffPo, etc. when talking to liberals. It's such fun watching them denounce the sources they usually favor. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell And you never yet have been able to disprove the content of my sources. All you offer is mindless polemics, not...

LMAO! You don't use any of those sources! You make vague references to them in the form of those crappy blogs you keep posting.

@dru18 LMAO! You don't use any of those sources! You make vague references to them in the form of those crappy blogs you...

I use them all the time.

And you couldn't bring yourself to answer the most straightforward and direct of questions brought up in my "crappy blogs", such as did Elizabeth Warren say the Democratic primary process was rigged, or did she not say it?

In case you missed it three times, here it is again: biggrin smilie

@Budwick It tells me that they don't believe Jones can win.

No, they don't believe that any Democrat can win in the state of Alabama.

@dru18 No, they don't believe that any Democrat can win in the state of Alabama.

Anything to disagree - Amiright?
Never mind that Jones is the only democrat running in Alabama.

OK Dru - that's why the DNC has not funded Jones - because no democrat could win in Alabama.

[Not surprising though. I mean look at all the icky democrat scum they've exposed recently!]

@Budwick Anything to disagree - Amiright? Never mind that Jones is the only democrat running in Alabama. OK Dru - that's...

They haven't had a Democrat win that state in over two decades, Budwick. That would have been easy for you to have looked up.

And the last thing that Alabama wants is for the DNC to come down and tell them who to vote for. They are very smart for staying out of the whole thing.

Anonymous