+1

Sending the second 'dirty old man' to Washington

My prediction for the outcome of Alabama's race? Moore wins,...by a landslide. Hey, that state had no problem sending one dirty old man to Washington (TRUMP), so I doubt they will lose any sleep sending the second one. Amirite?

Image for post Sending the second 'dirty old man' to Washington
dru18s avatar People & Celebrities
8 152
@2701563

No kidding. And I always found that more disturbing then the 'Hollywood tape".

Urright

@2701473

Because they can't stand to hear the truth about Trump and his dirty friends.

@2701473

I cant quite wrap my head around the why, monalea.
Sharing is good;)

@2701481

I just noticed her here.
It blows me away that some of the women here so easily excuse such bad behavior. Especially the older ones. I will wager that most, if not all, of us had to deal with some creep, sometime in our working life, that didnt know what "im not interested" meant. And not all of us were/are strong enough to put them in their place. So they just had/have to endure.
Now im, smh.

@2701491

Yeah...i cant get used to that. Someone else that im close to warns me. I dont get that mentality. Way too much work. Cant imagine what their lives must look like:[

@2701497

Some things are really okay to be wrong about. When i think something is really bad, i love to be shown how wrong i am.
I think many people thrive on drama. Have to create it, regardless of the consequence. Only excitement they get out of life.

@2701502

Good to shy from those people. They will drag you into messes, and then leave you there to clean them up.

@2701509

It will take a very long time to recover what is being thrown away. If ever.
It amazes me the right doesnt see that. Especially the right.

If you're right about Moore winning, then you're exactly right about another "dirty" old man in the Senate. I'm so disappointed in the evangelicals who are supporting Trump and this evil person. Whatever happened to their "family values." Guess it doesn't matter as long as they are Republicans. Any 30 year old guy stalking teenagers, being banned from a mall, should be in jail.

@StarzAbove If you're right about Moore winning, then you're exactly right about another "dirty" old man in the Senate. I'm...

When you are in your thirties and have to find you dates working at 'The Gap', then it's time you move on...quietly.

@StarzAbove He's nothing but a creep, just like Trump. Two of a kind.

Budwick didn't understand 'The Gap' reference. LOL! That is the place that Moore found his dates.

@dru18 Budwick didn't understand 'The Gap' reference. LOL! That is the place that Moore found his dates.

Really, Bud didn't know what the Gap was? lol lol He's really out of touch. lol Also the creep called one gal's school and called her out of her trig class to ask for a date. How juvenile is that? lol

It does seem likely, that Moore will win the Senate race. To be fair, he wasn't exactly "old" when he allegedly showed such interest in teenage girls. If some of the accusations against him are true though, he's definitely someone who is decidedly creepy. A child molester, even.
Trump, on the other hand, has said numerous (and supposedly done) many creepy things about far younger women, including his own daughter, of course. Those things he's said are undeniable, but are excused every which of way, just like everything else he says or does...

@Piper2 It does seem likely, that Moore will win the Senate race. To be fair, he wasn't exactly "old" when he allegedly...

He was too old for sixteen year olds, and don't even get me started on the 14 year old.

Trump's boastful claim about barging in on teenagers in various stages of undress during the Miss America pageant, is the most disturbing.

@dru18 He was too old for sixteen year olds, and don't even get me started on the 14 year old. Trump's boastful claim...

Except that there are more contestants from the show that say it never happened! [By the way, there aren't any teenagers in the Miss America pageant. At least get your lie straight!]

@Budwick Except that there are more contestants from the show that say it never happened! [By the way, there aren't any...

Miss Teen America. Sorry,that confused you.

Trump said it himself, Budwick. On the Howard Stern show.

@dru18 Miss Teen America. Sorry,that confused you. Trump said it himself, Budwick. On the Howard Stern show.

He said that he 'banged teenagers in various stages of undress during the Miss America pageant'?

No, I don't think so. I think you've been editing again!

@Budwick He said that he 'banged teenagers in various stages of undress during the Miss America pageant'? No, I don't think...

He said he walked into the dressing rooms, unannounced, to catch them in various stages of undress. The word was "barging" not banging.

I don't know where the hell you got that.

Well in my opinion, a man in his thirties making advances on girls in high school is too old. If Moore did this, I would hope a majority of people would agree.

@PhilboydStudge Well in my opinion, a man in his thirties making advances on girls in high school is too old. If Moore did this, I...

Well, I certainly think so too, Phil. Obviously, many people either do not believe the accusations, or find a way to excuse his alleged behavior.

Personally, I found some of the man's views quite despicable, even before these latest allegations.

@Piper2 Well, I certainly think so too, Phil. Obviously, many people either do not believe the accusations...

Exactly. Some of his beliefs are dispicable.
Right up the alley of the likes of bannon, in this country.

@2701564

And he's proud of both.

@2701430

I think I more than pointed out who were the subjects of this post.

Newsflash: Clinton wasn't an old man who was preying on little girls. And he more than paid for his involvement.

And Franken resigned, as did others. Only your side is rewarded.

@dru18 I think I more than pointed out who were the subjects of this post. Newsflash: Clinton wasn't an old man who was...

The country paid and his accusers paid the price for Clinton being dirty and preying on young interns, but he never paid the price he should have. Perhaps it was his wife who paid but she still needs to make peace with the women he took advantage of.

@2701479

Well.... Because they would rather have a predator in office than a democrat. Their morality serves them when they can use it to attack anyone/everyone that is a "them".
And if the republicans call anyone out for bad behavior, they know, absolutely, how hypocritical it would be. It's getting kind of difficult to keep covering and excusing their main man, me thinks.

@2701485

Never was obama undignified or classless.
Being potus is inherently dangerous.
But trump is neglectfully dangerous.

@2701493

Lets do. Hope.

@Carla And of age.

Rape at any age is still rape.

@2701474

She attacked the women he raped and molested. She was his accomplice in his dirty deeds. He couldn't keep it in his pants and she wasn't going to lose the White House for little things like that.

@2702817

Juanita Broderick says flat-out that he raped her. Do you doubt her?
I listen very carefully while the news media twists words to suit their agenda. Trump said that when someone is as rich as he is "they let you grab their pussy." Gold diggers have existed for as long a mankind, so have liars and rapists. It is up to you to choose whom you want to believe. I look at actions over the silver tongued devils.

@ozzyboy The country paid and his accusers paid the price for Clinton being dirty and preying on young interns, but he never...

She was a twenty-one year old adult, and she has always maintain that it was a consensual affair.

And he was impeached, which is the ultimate price that any president can pay.

@dru18 She was a twenty-one year old adult, and she has always maintain that it was a consensual affair. And he was...

Um... I thought removal from office was the ultimate price any president can pay. biggrin smilie

You sure have a penchant for botching. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@dru18 While you take top honors in not making any sense.

Only to a mindless doctrinaire lib who can only spout the party line. biggrin smilie

P.S. Did Senator Gillibrand say Bill Clinton should have resigned? biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Only to a mindless doctrinaire lib who can only spout the party line. P.S. Did Senator Gillibrand say...

Now we are jumping onto Gillibrand? Actually she has said that Clinton should have resigned, which has gotten her into hot water with the Democrats.

Next?

@dru18 Now we are jumping onto Gillibrand? Actually she has said that Clinton should have resigned, which has gotten her...

Yes, it did get her into trouble with some Clinonistas, but certainly not with Bernie Democrats. biggrin smilie

But as usual, you missed (or dodged) the point. If Bill had been convicted, or was forced to resign, i.e., removed from office, THAT would have been a greater price for him to pay than impeachment.

"And he was impeached, which is the ultimate price that any president can pay."

http://www.amirite.com/817042-s...ington/2701669

Another case of you not reading your own stuff? biggrin smilie
(Can't say as I blame you too much; if I wrote such utter tripe, I wouldn't want to read it again either.)

@Thinkerbell Yes, it did get her into trouble with some Clinonistas, but certainly not with Bernie Democrats. But as...

Sorry, stinker but the Senate did not go along with impeaching Clinton, so get over it already.

Nixon only resigned because both chambers and the Supreme Court were going after his ass.

And as a result of all of the conservative's four years of desperation, Clinton walked out more popular than ever.

@dru18 Sorry, stinker but the Senate did not go along with impeaching Clinton, so get over it already. Nixon only...

"Sorry, stinker but the Senate did not go along with impeaching Clinton, so get over it already."

The Senate doesn't impeach, it either convicts or it doesn't convict. If the former, the president has to leave office. It is the HOUSE that impeaches.

Constitution 101

And yes, the Senate did not convict Bill, so he did NOT have to pay the ultimate price, contrary to the tripe you posted. biggrin smilie

You sure have a remarkable talent for getting it wrong. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell "Sorry, stinker but the Senate did not go along with impeaching Clinton, so get over it already." The Senate...

What did I say!

Let me type this real slow for you.

The Senate did not go along with the House. I said nothing about them impeaching.

How many presidents have the word 'impeach' next to their name?

@dru18 What did I say! Let me type this real slow for you. The Senate did not go along with the House. I said nothing...

Two. But it is STILL not the ultimate price, contrary to what you said: "And he was impeached, which is the ultimate price that any president can pay."

You can't even get it right when it is pointed out to you four times. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

P.S. This is what you REALLY said about the Senate:
"Sorry, stinker but the Senate did not go along with impeaching Clinton, so get over it already." biggrin smilie
He was ALREADY impeached; it was their job to convict or not.

@Thinkerbell Two. But it is STILL not the ultimate price, contrary to what you said: "And he was impeached, which is the...

Being impeached is a stain on any presidency, removed from office or not.

I said they didn't go along with impeaching him. I never said it was their job to also impeach him.

@dru18 Being impeached is a stain on any presidency, removed from office or not. I said they didn't go along with...

But being removed from office would have been an even BIGGER stain, comprende?

No, of course you don't comprende; you never do.
biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell But being removed from office would have been an even BIGGER stain, comprende? No, of course you don't comprende;...

I agree it would have been a bigger stain. But the Senate didn't fall through, an action that makes your whole argument moot.

@dru18 I agree it would have been a bigger stain. But the Senate didn't fall through, an action that makes your whole...

I see I have to remind you of your OWN words yet again. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell I see I have to remind you of your OWN words yet again. "And he was impeached, which is the ultimate...

I guess it boils down to how you define 'ultimate'.

Most people, especially a president, would decide that impeachment fit that bill, while you seem to think it is no big deal. Why am I not surprised?

@dru18 I guess it boils down to how you define 'ultimate'. Most people, especially a president, would decide that...

No, it boils down to the "ultimate price that any president CAN pay," in your own words (caps added).

And you just got through admitting that removal from office would be WORSE than impeachment, so it seems you don't fill your own bill for "most people..." biggrin smilie

http://www.amirite.com/817042-s...ington/2704238

But, as always, you have selectively forgotten, when you futilely try to squirm your way out of your own arrant nonsense. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell No, it boils down to the "ultimate price that any president CAN pay," in your own words (caps added). And you just...

I love these 'ah hah' moments that never quite pan out for you.

I stated and still state that impeachment is the ultimate price any president can pay.

@Thinkerbell And your statement is arrant nonsense now, just as it was then. ...

A president' legacy is everything to him/her. So impeachment being a part of it, is a stain.

Now what is it your little brain can't comprehend?

@Thinkerbell And removal from office would be a BIGGER stain, as you yourself admitted. ...

Boy you are a dense one.

The stain has always been impeachment, and I never varied from that assertion. Whether somebody remains, or is pulled out kicking and screaming, it is still impeachment.

@dru18 Boy you are a dense one. The stain has always been impeachment, and I never varied from that assertion. Whether...

No, impeachment is equivalent to indictment by a grand jury; removal from office is equivalent to additionally being found guilty as charged by a petit jury, so your foolish attempt at equivalence is just that: foolish. Impeachment plus removal from office is obviously a bigger stain than impeachment without removal from office. biggrin smilie

Not only that, you can't even keep your stories straight from one comment to the next, Flopsy. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie
http://www.amirite.com/817035-i...utcome/2705492

@Thinkerbell No, impeachment is equivalent to indictment by a grand jury; removal from office is equivalent to additionally...

I am well aware of what it is, and how you conservatives fell on your asses when trying to enforce it.

Impeachment is a rare event and no president wants that in his legacy. Not only did it taint his record but it also took valuable time away from his presidential duties.

@dru18 I am well aware of what it is, and how you conservatives fell on your asses when trying to enforce it...

So what? Impeachment without removal is still not as big a stain as impeachment with removal, your flounderings notwithstanding. biggrin smilie

Besides, have you already forgotten what Gillibrand recently said about what Bill should have done? Of course you have. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

Try again, Flopsy. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell So what? Impeachment without removal is still not as big a stain as impeachment with removal, your flounderings...

It's a BIG stain as any politician would tell you. It was distracting,...at best.

And Gillibrand is who to me?

@dru18 It's a BIG stain as any politician would tell you. It was distracting,...at best. And Gillibrand is who to me?

It's a big stain, but not as big a stain as being removed from office in addition to being impeached, as you admitted, but then pretended to forget. biggrin smilie

Gillibrand is the Democratic senator from NY who recently said Bill should have resigned. But of course you also "forgot" that. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell It's a big stain, but not as big a stain as being removed from office in addition to being impeached, as you...

I know who she is. My question was who is she to me? Nobody.

Impeachment is the stain. Anything additional is just noise.

@dru18 I know who she is. My question was who is she to me? Nobody. Impeachment is the stain. Anything additional is...

That's your best flop yet, Flopsy! biggrin smilie

Bill's removal from office after impeachment would have been "just noise"! biggrin smilie biggrin smilie
P.S. Gillibrand being "nobody" to you is so typical of a mindless lib: ignore facts you don't like. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell That's your best flop yet, Flopsy! Bill's removal from office after impeachment would have been "just...

How do you figure?

Unlike you, I don't form my opinions listening mindlessly to what politicians say.

@dru18 How do you figure? Unlike you, I don't form my opinions listening mindlessly to what politicians say.

No, you just listen mindlessly to what CERTAIN politicians say; i.e., the Clintons. biggrin smilie

Anyone who says anything that reflects badly on them you ignore. (e.g., Gillibrand and Warren) biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

Actually, Franken has NOT resigned. He said he would in coming weeks. Until he actually does so, he's still a Senator. And he has admitted to some of the claims and denied others. There is actual proof and acknowledgement on the part of those resigning.

Clinton may not have been an 'old man' preying on 'little girls,' but he is 27 years OLDER than Monica and you dems defended him for over 20 years until you through him under the bus for 'political expediency.'

@Seonag Actually, Franken has NOT resigned. He said he would in coming weeks. Until he actually does so, he's still a...

And she was a grown woman! Or can you not distinguish the difference between a 21 year old and a fourteen year old?

I didn't throw anyone under the bus. I would vote for him again, in a New York minute.

@dru18 And she was a grown woman! Or can you not distinguish the difference between a 21 year old and a fourteen year...

And that story by the alleged 14 yr old is falling apart as it is independently investigated. You do realize that during the period she says this happened she was living with her father in another town and not sneaking out and going around the block (to a location that turned out to be well over 2 miles from her home) to be picked up.

@Seonag And that story by the alleged 14 yr old is falling apart as it is independently investigated. You do realize that...

Oh please, lets stop blaming the female. She came across as a very credible, while Moore just blustered through his denial.

I mean is this what it comes down to, attacking a 14 year old. Who was the adult here? Who has already admitted he dated 16 year olds when he was in his thirties. You think crossing from sixteen to fourteen is too much of a stretch? He had no business with ANY of them.

She didn't approach the Post, none of those women did. The Washington Post came to them.

@dru18 Oh please, lets stop blaming the female. She came across as a very credible, while Moore just blustered through his...

Sorry, I won't convict either of them without facts (too many years working in the legal system) that are or can be PROVEN with evidence. When people say one thing and it turns out that part of their statement was wrong, then one wonders about the rest of the statement. And it doesn't help when one 'enhances' the evidence and then initially lie about doing so.

Maybe these things happened, maybe they didn't. Maybe these women have an agenda (we sure know Gloria does). Trouble is, we've tried and convicted people (be they Moore or others) without due process and THAT IS WRONG!

@Seonag Sorry, I won't convict either of them without facts (too many years working in the legal system) that are or can be...

Nobody convicted Moore on the sexual "allegations". He was already had a very unsavory reputation before the women's stories hit The Washington Post. He was kicked off of the Alabama Supreme Court,..TWICE, for not obeying the Constitution and his remarks involving 'family values, and slavery' were just plain offensive and stupid.

Of course you'd vote for either Clinton in a NY minute, no matter how crooked they are. biggrin smilie

Would you vote for Franken or Conyers too, if you could? Or was it ok to throw them under the bus?

@dru18 Just like you, with Trump. What part of grown woman do you not understand?

Wrong again, dru.

I must admit, I have rarely met anyone who gets it so consistently wrong as you do. I already explained to you that I did NOT vote for Trump, or for Hillary either; I have the dubious honor of living in such a hopelessly blue state that I had the luxury of leaving the presidential line on my ballot blank, since my vote couldn't possibly have had any effect on the electoral vote in my state.

Another factor that you and other party-line Democrats apparently fail to understand is that we ended up with Trump because Hillary and the DNC were/are vastly corrupt; it was more a vote AGAINST the crooked Democrats than FOR Trump.

And I don't exclude Republicans from corruption either. I think most politicians are in it for themselves, and the people they are supposed to be serving be damned, as long as the politicians in question can stay in office.

I think partisan Democrats like you must in your heart of hearts be at least dimly aware of this, but think "yeah, they're all crooks, but better MY crook than THEIR crook," hoping your crook will toss a few more crumbs your way in the process of enriching themselves.

@Thinkerbell Wrong again, dru. I must admit, I have rarely met anyone who gets it so consistently wrong as you do. I already...

Didn't answer the "grown woman" part I see. Probably because you DON'T have an answer.

So what you are saying is that you are a slacker that never votes, but bitches about the candidates who win?

@dru18 Didn't answer the "grown woman" part I see. Probably because you DON'T have an answer. So what you are saying is...

You got your answer. There's NOTHING about a grown woman that I don't understand. I even understand the physically grown ones like you who have nothing between their ears except the party line. biggrin smilie

And of course, you didn't/couldn't read (as usual). I DID vote, but left the presidential line blank, since I didn't like either candidate, and the 3rd and 4th-party candidates were flakes. Speaking of flakes, I suppose I could just as well have written in 'dru' on the presidential line, for all the difference it would have made in my state. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

And as for not answering, that's the one thing you're good at. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell You got your answer. There's NOTHING about a grown woman that I don't understand. I even understand the physically...

My, my, for somebody who never votes for a president you sure seem to have an awful lot to say about them.

My reply was about comparing a fourteen year old to a twenty-one year old. Since you butted in, you owe me a reply to that message, and not the crap you always seem to add.

@dru18 My, my, for somebody who never votes for a president you sure seem to have an awful lot to say about them. My...

Yes, of course a 30-something man going after a 14-year-old girl is worse than a 50-something man going after a 21-year-old, if that's all there was to it. But you (characteristically) left an important part out. biggrin smilie

If Bill hadn't lied about it under oath and hadn't obstructed justice, the impeachment would have had no 'high crimes and misdemeanors' grounds on which to proceed.

@Thinkerbell Yes, of course a 30-something man going after a 14-year-old girl is worse than a 50-something man going after a...

P.S. You proved once again that you don't/can't/won't read: "My, my, for somebody who never votes for a president ..."

NEVER, Kemo Sabe? All you know about is ONE occasion. You botched it again, as usual.

@dru18 And by the way, they have already picked Franken's successor.

That may be so, but until Franken actually tenders his resignation, he's still a Senator. They can name whoever they want, but if Franken wants, he could wait until Jan. 2, 2021, the end of his current term. To the best of my knowledge, all claims come from before he took office. And I actually believe women like Joy Bayhar and Arianna Huffington posing for pictures with him groping them pretty much okayed such behavior. I don't agree with the behavior, but to change the rules after the game is played in wrong.

@Seonag That may be so, but until Franken actually tenders his resignation, he's still a Senator. They can name whoever...

I think he is going to wait until January,...18, that is! I don't know why you persist in the notion that he is staying.

I thinks some of the claims came while he was in office, and posing at fairgrounds with people.

He was old enough, educated enough, and smart enough to know better.

Expect more.

@dru18 I think he is going to wait until January,...18, that is! I don't know why you persist in the notion that he is...

"I think he is going to wait until January,...18, that is! I don't know why you persist in the notion that he is staying."

Appears Franken's fellow Dems are backing off the resignation demand. And since he hasn't yet actually done so, I suspect he IS going to stay. They don't need him to leave now that they won the Alabama seat.

As for the claims being made, as far as I hear, they are all about his alleged touching their butts during photo ops. Did they call him out for it at the time? I doubt it seriously. Franken has gotten a pass for decades for his 'hands on' actions, so many women have been 'enabling' him, including Bayhar and Huffington. I don't approve of his behavior, but little had been done in the past to put an end to it.

@Seonag "I think he is going to wait until January,...18, that is! I don't know why you persist in the notion that he is...

He will leave because the political consequences of him not leaving would be too severe. I have seen or read anything that would suggest he will stay.

Of course they have backed off, because he has said he will step down.

Decades? He has only been in office since 08.

@dru18 He will leave because the political consequences of him not leaving would be too severe. I have seen or read...

He's been in the public eye for decades as an entertainer and most of the allegations are from BEFORE he was in office. Pictures with Bayhar & Huffington are from BEFORE he was in office. Allegations since seem to be about his putting his hand on butts. Again, did any of those women say anything at the time? Appears they accepted it as being part of his shtick and only came out when everyone else was doing so.

@Seonag He's been in the public eye for decades as an entertainer and most of the allegations are from BEFORE he was in...

I do believe, looking at the timing, they came out before a lot of people did. And even if they waited, so what? Some of those women are now in a position of power, where they feel they finally can say something

One woman went against a very powerful political figure a few years back. She is STILL looking for a job.

The times, they are 'a changing'. Indeed.

It is up to the voters of Alabama, and the results will be revealing.

Consider this. Alabama is the most religious state in the Union. According to a 2009 Gallup poll, when Alabamians where asked how important religion is to them, 90% said either very important or somewhat important. In 2016 a Pew research poll 77% of Alabamians said that religion is very important in their lives.

So should Alabamians elect Moore, what does that say about these people and their beliefs?

This news is less than an hour old so the self righteous lefties didn't know when they suck their feet in their mouths.

"Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate"

Hmmm, maybe due process is actually a good idea - you know, instead of forming lynch mobs.

@Budwick This news is less than an hour old so the self righteous lefties didn't know when they suck their feet in their...

The story is deceiving. Her accuser merely added a time and a place underneath Moore's inscription. That's seems a pretty typical thing to do.

@PhilboydStudge The story is deceiving. Her accuser merely added a time and a place underneath Moore's inscription. That's seems...

I suppose you're right. What better time to change something than when it becomes evidence? Perfectly normal! [not]

@Budwick I suppose you're right. What better time to change something than when it becomes evidence? Perfectly normal! [not]

Disregard my previous comment. I've taken a closer look at the yearbook inscription. I'm no handwriting expert, but it's obvious to me someone added 'Moore' after 'Roy'. Look at the capital 'M' and lower case 'r'. They are completely different than the rest of the inscription. That is unconscionable and invalidates the entire inscription.

Sure she did, Budwick.

Sorry, Budwick, but as I told Starz up above, if you are a man in your thirties who has to find your dates working at "The Gap', then it is time you move on.

@dru18 Sure she did, Budwick. Sorry, Budwick, but as I told Starz up above, if you are a man in your thirties who has to...

Starz has me blocked - so I wouldn't have seen that.

And, I'm sorry, I don't understand the Gap reference.

@Budwick Starz has me blocked - so I wouldn't have seen that. And, I'm sorry, I don't understand the Gap reference.

'The Gap' was a very widespread popular store for girls and young women, and had been around for decades.

@2701927

The empathizes on 'young'.

Sadly, DC is full of 'em along with Hollywood and the media.

@beachbum Sadly, DC is full of 'em along with Hollywood and the media.

I agree, BB, anyplace where there is power, one will find abuse.

@2701451

I wouldn't go near that state.

@2701921

If he was running for the state senate, then it would be none of my business, but he is running for a U.S. senate, so that makes it my business.

@2702005

I have no desire to see Hawaii either. Does that make me bias against Hawaiians?

@2702015

If the senator is as out there as Roy Moore, than yes, I would be whining.

Sorry, but Alabama can keep their crazy old uncle.

@2703271

Gun, I think you have most certainly formed an opinion on someone's character by listening to what they have to say, and what they have done. That is the case with Roy Moore. Even before the sexual allegations, I found his behavior disturbing. I am only voicing my opinion.

@2703551

Moore will be back.

Can't be only the 2nd. I bet more and more will be exposed every week.

@2702571

Then you won't want Moore, who has been kicked off TWICE from the Alabama Supreme Court, for not abiding by the Constitution.

You probably didn't make a post about Franken, correct? That's because you think it's okay for Democrats to engage in any devious behavior that they so choose and jump at any chance to attack a Conservative you get. You people are the kings and queens of the double-standard.

"My prediction for the outcome of Alabama's race? Moore wins,...by a landslide. Hey, that state had no problem sending one dirty old man to Washington (TRUMP), so I doubt they will lose any sleep sending the second one. Amirite?"

No, Uwerong, as usual. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

I don't live in Alabama. I will let the people of Alabama decide who represents them in Washington.

@2701464

There is a difference. But only people who choose to look, can see it.

@dru18 Except that he will be representing the whole country.

Then why can only the registered voters in Alabama vote in this election? LOL!!!
What an ill informed, immature, and ideologically desperate thing to say. He will represent those who voted for him and be referred to as "the Senator from Alabama", IF he wins. Please take a civics lesson and learn about a Democratic Government and how voting works.
Does Al Franken represent the whole country? smh