Do you think more women will be elected as men are forced to resign due to unacceptable sexual advances?

I was listening to the news tonight, 2 or 3 more men are being forced to resign because they abused female people in congress or senate. I can see no solution but to put men out of business - out of power.

https://static.politico.com/dims4/default/20af311/2147483647/resize/1160x/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3-origin-images.politico.com%2F2014%2F12%2F31%2F104women_lead.jpg
32% Yes Men are just unable to respect women. 21% Maybe - Women have not as yet been accused of sexual misbehaviors in office. 47% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
9 35

Males are just unable to... respect women?

Let's step back for a moment. Men are male primates. Our fathers have been dickheads for literally millions of years. Only recently have women started pushing back hard and calling men out on this brutish behavior.

I do believe more and more women will be in positions of power, if for no other reason than most of the powerful men have been fired.

Considering the country is 50% female, it only makes sense that those who represent us would be more than 20% or so that are women. But, i reckon, it's up to us to vote them into office.
And there are an awful lot of woman hating women out there.

@2701487

Oh....if obama had said and done one iota of the things trump has, there would have been political pandemonium.
The hypocrisy is thick, and the texture is bad.

@2701494

Apparently, this country is full of them. How they square themselves is beyond me.

@2701498

Me too, mona. It has caused me to look at people out in the world...differently.
The guy behind the butchers counter. The woman sitting in the waiting room, who seems so nice. What kind of vitriol is really up there?
I dont know if the anonymity of the webbernet causes it, or unleashes it.

@2701507

It is sad, and very ugly.

@2701517

Boz I hope you are right about more support for women who will run for offices.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Yes Men are just unable to respect women. 0Reply
@2701471

What, DMV? I think I've seen enough of them in this country already.

I don't know the exact man to woman ratio for the US when it comes to voting but I think that if women really wanted women in a political position they would have voted them in.

We can only hope. hello smilie

The suggestion that women can't be as predatory as men have not been paying attention to so many female teachers who have enjoyed leading young men astray.
Votes should be based on policy not gender but we know that policies have not been the deciding factors in past elections.

@ozzyboy The suggestion that women can't be as predatory as men have not been paying attention to so many female teachers...

Kinda different, women usually say let's go and a guy agrees, few women could force a man by strength alone.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Kinda different, women usually say let's go and a guy agrees, few women could force a man by strength alone.

Women can and do take advantage of young men so let's not believe that they are chaste and incapable of being sexual predators. Knowing guys can't control themselves makes force unnecessary.

You misspelled "erected".

Well, I think more women will be elected to office - or at least run for office. Democrats are signalling to make 2018 the year of the woman [sorry black people - you had a good run.] But, running women for office is the knee jerk reaction as a slew of powerful men get exposed for their mistreatment of women.

By the way, powerful men getting ... action on the side is nothing new. People knowing that powerful men getting action on the side is nothing new. REPORTING that powerful men getting action on the side IS new.

Let's all think hard why that could be. Hmmm, it's been going on, well forever. Women report, almost all of them, that they've experienced inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace - forever! So why is it being reported on now? Could it be Alabama's pending election results? You know, drag a few martyrs that no one liked anyway to the gallows without due process so when they do the same thing to Roy Moore, it will look more natural - like that's the way we do things.

But, I digress. I DO think we could all benefit with more women taking office. Lord knows men have managed to phuck things up for a good long time. I hope the female candidates are qualified, honest and pro-America.

Personally, I would never vote for a "woman" running for office. I vote for who I feel is best qualified. If that person happens to be a woman, that's just incidental. I also wouldn't vote for a man, just because he is a man, or anyone based on the color of their skin. Too many people in office today have run on the platform of "what" they are instead of "who" they are.

I know women are not angles yet they just go forcing themselves on other nearly as much.

Some woman are just as bad as the men.

@hootowl Some woman are just as bad as the men.

Don't you mean just as good where it counts what smilie