0

Going to Church in Chicago........When I heard Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were guest preachers at a nearby church, I decided to go there and check them out in person. As soon as I sat down, Reverend Sharpton came over to me. I don't know why, maybe it was because I was the only white person in the church? He laid his hands on my shoulder and said: "By the will of Jesus the Lord Almighty, and the will of God, you will walk today." I told him I was not paralyzed. Then Jesse Jackson came by and said: "By the Grace of God, and his Son Jesus, the Lord Almighty, you will walk today." Again, I said that there is nothing wrong with me. After the sermon, I stepped outside and lo and behold --- My car was gone!

hahahaha

Image for post Going to Church in Chicago........When I heard Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were guest preachers at a nearby  church, I decided to go there and check them out in person.     As soon as I sat down, Reverend Sharpton came over to me. I don't know why, maybe it was because I was the only white person in the church?    He laid his hands on my shoulder and said: "By the will of Jesus the Lord Almighty, and the will of God, you will walk today."  I told him I was not paralyzed.    Then Jesse Jackson came by and said: "By the Grace of God, and his Son Jesus, the Lord Almighty, you will walk today."  Again, I said that there is nothing wrong with me.  After the sermon, I stepped outside and lo and behold ---   My car was gone!
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
14 18

Giggling, starz....

Bloody yobbos.

That one got me.

LOL... Nice one :D

Lol, a good one, Starz - the perfect example of a "paraprosdokian" joke.
hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

@Carla Again...ive learned something from you:)

Lol - I am also learning from you, my friends and from other people.
smile smilie