+24

Some things you take for granted, believe you can well do without. But...when they are gone, you struggle, and do everything you can to find what is lost.

Carlas avatar Language
17 32
@2702034

After watching that vid on YouTube, I think I might have just peed my pants. Those rivers are old, I give you that.

I don't take what I have for granted I'm well aware that I'd be nothing without my parents who afford my needs and my friends who have my back. I'm just stricken by acute case of procrastination.

@Carla I hope you are able to maintain that attitude as you grow older.

Oye, you have to obey me and my needs or the World will explode! Wait... Oh... Did I say that aloud again?

Yes, I probably have taken some things for granted, at times. Rarely though, around 1988.

@Carla The track guy?

It's called "track and field" for a reason... Here's the field part:

@ZonkeyBalls It's called "track and field" for a reason... Here's the field part:

Geeze....that, too, was 30 years ago.
I watched.
Im feeling rather...aged, right now. Thank you very much.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Geeze....that, too, was 30 years ago. I watched. Im feeling rather...aged, right now. Thank you very much.

I like aged Canucks. They are ripe enough to turn into either wine or raisins. ;o)

@ZonkeyBalls I like aged Canucks. They are ripe enough to turn into either wine or raisins. ;o)

I wonder how you feel about aged michiganders.
I reckon we are more like aged cheddar. Sharp and best eaten, cold;)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@ZonkeyBalls Michis are like Finns, only more normal.

Many yupers ARE finns. 50x more, in proportion, than any other state.
Im not up quite that far, but...very close.

Define normal....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla I think those big boys are teasing you.

I think you aren't fully prepared to be teased by me, thus blaming my homies... Not very nice. ;o) ;o)

@ZonkeyBalls I think you aren't fully prepared to be teased by me, thus blaming my homies... Not very nice. ;o) ;o)

Cant blame you, has to be those homies. But, really...how many are bigger than you?

You may be correct about the teasing, though...i AM naive.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Cant blame you, has to be those homies. But, really...how many are bigger than you? You may be correct about the...

Just give my prick a proper handshake, as I compose something menacing to fuck Robt off with his submarine game. I think I might see a result here or down there, either one suits me just fine.

Usually, but sometimes it does seem like my life is 'flying' by. (I did mean SINCE around 1988.) a smilie

So very true. a smilie

Tongas avatar Tonga Agree +5Reply
@Tonga So very true.

Welcome, kellye

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Welcome, kellye

thank youuuuu!!! :)))

Tongas avatar Tonga Agree +5Reply
@Tonga thank youuuuu!!! :)))

Nice seeing new blood around here. You smell nice as well, is that scent... Oh, it's too soon for vampire jokes, probably.

@2707882

Bless the wetter... Oh, wait. Oops.

Electricity is first on my list. Without that I have no light or pc or tv. I can live without it yes, but it would be so boring

I vaguely have a sense of that happening more than once but I honestly can't pinpoint an instance; anyway, yes, I'd agree with that.