+10

American Express called this morning...Apparently they want me to leave home without it๐Ÿ™„

Actually I am doing rather well when it comes to saving...cause I lose my debit card a lot only to find it after I cancel it๐Ÿ˜˜

Image for post American Express called this morning...Apparently they want me to leave home without it๐Ÿ™„
Lil_Princesss avatar
10 25
@2702406

I like my credit card have just one and pay it in full every month. Just like a gun only dangerous for people with no control.mischief smilie

@2702406

Smart thinking. Credit cards are bad news in my opinion

@2702409

On line I like to use a prepaid card so they can't keep charging for things like sampling services that will keep billing unless you scn smilie

@2702409

That is all I use it for and it is one of those prepaid ones with just the amount I need to spend

@2702433

Yes they sure are. The interest on some are outrageous.

Love the comic strip, btw.

@2702435

Most welcome

Gotta love 'em :P

I work at walmart and explaining it to old people trying to figure it out is......painful.....

@TomboyJanet I work at walmart and explaining it to old people trying to figure it out is......painful.....

Keep in mind one day you will be that person and hopefully, someone treats you with respect.

Yes I am looking for one of them now. They should come with finder chips as well as protection chips.

I've never lost my debit card.

Hope there's not a first time for everything..

Please ย  login ย  or signup ย  to leave a comment.