0

Evidently Russian women are getting picky. I just got this email: Greetings! It's interesting to get to know you. You looking so beautiful. I'm looking for a good man with serious intentions for a new relationship, i don't need flirt. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. The name that I have is Norma Howard, I am 36 y.o. I have no children and not married. What age are you? If you're younger than me, you can respond to this message. I am from Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem. If our goals are different, please ignore this message. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our pleasant communication. With good and serious intentions, Norma Howard.

Azlottos avatar Relationships
11 49

Hmmm.
How many russians with the last name, howard?

Well, if she is saying that it's with "good and serious intentions", then it must be true. :P

@2702543

Slip her $20 and get $12 in change.

I can't delete those emails fast enough. Actually, I'm tempted to email back and say.. well I'd love to meet up.. ya know I'm a millionare property developer so if you want to come out here, I'm gonna send you $50,000 for travelling expenses, just deposit $200 in my bank account to pay for the transaction fee smirk2 smilie

@2702615

Or her brother called Norm! eek smilie hehe smilie

@2702615

If they die, they die!
hehe smilie 乂^◡^乂

@2702615

a big 6'6" Russian wrestler called Norma ...and the only English she speaks is: 'I pull off head'

@2702511

Lol..Я не знаю, но мне сказали, русская киска очень холодная.

I got this last week-
Hello dear.
My name is Sgt. ( name was provided)a United state Military woman. Looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship, I would be glad if you write back to me for more detail.
sgt(e mail was provided!)

Sgt. ( name provided)
She is still waiting for a response if indeed she is a she!Excluded her name just in case she was for real.Doubt it somehow.

@2702613

Lol..That's some scary sh!t man...I'm going to send it.

Well look, if you're under thirty six you obviously have the same goals as Norma, but if you're over thirty six then (like me) you've obviously just not got enough ambition in life and you need to move on.
乂^◡^乂

@Azlotto This is true. Thanks, Ada.

Yeah I've watched Rocky 4 at least a couple of times now and Russian women do seem very demanding Az. . . .

Hey what happened too Russian bride I thought you her love woz lonng time?乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

@Ada Yeah I've watched Rocky 4 at least a couple of times now and Russian women do seem very demanding Az...

She lied to me. After she wanted me to send her a bunch of money, I finally figured out that she really doesn't own the Kremlin. ;)

@Azlotto This is true. Thanks, Ada.

Well, if you have a big dick like Ada does, it shouldn't matter. I've seen it... Oops. Too much information?

@ZonkeyBalls Well, if you have a big dick like Ada does, it shouldn't matter. I've seen it... Oops. Too much information?

So Marko, I'm like trying to get an advanced conversation on Russian sociology going down here and I need you to focus...

Have you seen Rocky 4 ? Yes/ no_ 乂^◡^乂

@Ada So Marko, I'm like trying to get an advanced conversation on Russian sociology going down here and I need you to...

That's a Swedish dick and - may I remind you - also MIT teacher for chemistry. Dolph is just as built up with his brains as his body. Don't get me wrong, there are other SW assholes, that I like quite a lot.

Is that picky? Looks like a truthfull statement because she is tired of onliners asking for pics and such.

@2704755

Lol...This is true.

Thanks, JD.

@2717534

You mean like this one?