Would you give your hottie the callipygian award of the year, or could a word be more obscure?

Image for post Would you give your hottie the callipygian award of the year, or could a word be more obscure?
PartyOfOnes avatar
6 23

Mrs. Budwick has always had a fine looking ass. And, some damn nice gams as well!

Awarding such things I believe has become politically incorrect! We're not to notice and certainly not comment of the comely features of a woman. And awarding such a thing?! OMG - how's that gonna make women less fortunate feel. Hasn't Hillary suffered enough?

@Budwick Mrs. Budwick has always had a fine looking ass. And, some damn nice gams as well! Awarding such things I...

Well, that's true... the less fortunate have suffered enough. I'll keep this on the down low, for decency's sake.

Thanks for your input, nice of you to bring it ;)

If the callipygian award is the hot nude @$$ award then, of course, I could give my hottie the callipygian award biggrin smilie

Flamboyancee'd 2017. It even rhymes, sort of.

That picture looks like the butt is saggy, seems bodies beautiful thas changed since that period in history.

@2702589

Lol... I have a few as well biggrin smilie

Thanks for the comment ;)

@2702620

You lucky man :D

@2703092

I can easily appreciate that perspective - I'm of the same mind ;)

Thanks for your input.

@2702722

Not at all a bad way to see things, so to speak :)

Thanks for posting your view - nice of you to come.