A COWBOY’s TOMBSTONE: Here are the Five Rules for Men to Follow for a Happy Life that Russell J. Larsen had inscribed on his headstone in Logan, Utah..... FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:........ 1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.** 2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.** 3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you.** 4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.** 5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.

Image for post A COWBOY’s TOMBSTONE:  Here are the Five Rules for Men to Follow for a Happy Life that Russell J. Larsen had inscribed on his headstone in Logan, Utah.....    FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:........  1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.******  2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.******  3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you.******      4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.******   5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
13 12
@2702917

Thanks, friend.

What a morning:)
Hahaha:)

Just me a Man....take care of YOUR family...I don't want to

just be a man

Nice one