Mcflys avatar Politics
2 15

File this under - 'Another Stupid Fly Post'.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +5Reply
@Budwick File this under - 'Another Stupid Fly Post'.

ohh Buddy did you really think we'd leave this alone? You basked in your victory....now its time for payback!

@2703459

Actually Mona, Moore's loss was more of a relief.
Take away the sketchy accusations and Moore was still a pretty crappy candidate. I'm not happy with another "D" in the Senate, but the Senate already has a full compliment of loons.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +1Reply
@TomboyJanet ohh Buddy did you really think we'd leave this alone? You basked in your victory....now its time for payback!

Of course not! After making shit up for the last several weeks about a really poor republican candidate, when you stumble on a victory, I would expect your celebration.

@TomboyJanet dude your source of information is basically the national enquirer in drag

Even the Enquirer has better credibility than those 40 year old accusations.

@Budwick Even the Enquirer has better credibility than those 40 year old accusations.

No one believed me when I was raped either....I wont make that mistake on anyone else

@TomboyJanet No one believed me when I was raped either....I wont make that mistake on anyone else

I don't know why no one believed you Janet. I do, you talk about it all the time. Obviously it left significant scars.

Can you imagine how empty your plea for justice might sound 40 years after the fact?

The good news is that Moore lost! He was flaky enough without the accusations against him.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick I don't know why no one believed you Janet. I do, you talk about it all the time. Obviously it left significant...

Well at least you're correct about that. He was a terrible person. But Some women are just really intimidated by powerful people. I think now that they see others have come out like with WHINEstein and other jackasses they feel empowered. I know I'm proud of what my ladies have done this decade.

Trump got trumped last night. lol Moore loses senate seat to a democrat. If Trump had stayed out of the fiasco, Moore might have won. lol I'm sure Trump has smoke coming out of his nose this morning. hahaha

I'm so glad that FREAK lost. What subhuman scum these people are. It's like YEAH lets stand up against the true bullies in this country: Rape victims

Shows the ignorance of the left --- they don't know the definition of pedophilia. But, then, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Not to mention someone who was removed from the bench for failing to uphold the law. Twice!