-2

Guys in the 00s were so much better looking than today's guys

Since when was it sexy to have a beard like a guy who cleans toilets? Homeless chic is in! My good gracious. Where are the long haired clean shaven hotties of the 00s? where are the tight t-shirts and the baggy shorts and why can't guys have something other than that really short buzz cut now? It does nothing for me. The kind of guy I like was perfectly in tune with the styles of the 00s, and now its just....meh.... I almost given up entirely on being turned on by guys. JUST FOR GOD SAKES SHAVE THAT BEARD!!! I'll buy you a razor!! JUST UGHHHH!! It's like pubic hair on your face.

Image for post Guys in the 00s were so much better looking than today's guys
TomboyJanets avatar Fashion
7 22
@2703571

oooo cali is my dreammm I've been tryin to move there all my life! When I went to LA I was like so thats why they say the beautiful people go here!

^
oo la la

not even a tingle! May as well be a picture of a tire

Image in contentT AS FUCK to.....GROSS!!

@2703823

I don't mind a bit of stubble, but the thicker it is the worse it is and then there are people who are just into growing a big ho ho ho santa beard and it's like dude you make me think of like a cartoon depiction of a miner

I agree about the beards. It is not sexy to have a long, 1890s style beard on a young guy who could have been otherwise attractive. Even worse when the beard is unkempt and scruffy. Shaved faces just look so much cleaner and attractive.
Skinny jeans look stupid too. I'm not talking about boot cut Wranglers which do look good on a lot of guys; I'm talking about jeans that could easily just be denim pantyhose. That looks ridiculous on guys.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet I agree about the beards. It is not sexy to have a long, 1890s style beard on a young guy who could have been...

Skinny jeans are hot on skinny emo guys. But bulkier guys nah! I do prefer the baggy skater shorts though. and i love t shirts with sleeves that come down no more than one quarter of the arm down, somewhere between the elbow and shoulder no further! Show me some lean upper arm muscle!

But yeah beards just totally RUIN a guy!! They make them look like 20 years older at least! Old men are NOT my thing. I dont like rugged, I prefer rebellious.

Also what the hell is it with stretched out shirts these days that look like your tie dye shirt went through the wash 50 million times

All the guys in my office have beards except for two, me and one other guy. And I wear close fitting jeans but those ultra skinny tights jeans look as bad as the jeans that are big enough to fit the whole family in. At least nobody wears jeans down around their knees anymore...that was a bad look i thought.

Lets give equal time for the women here. I really liked the styles and looks of the women of the late 60's and 70's. They were so sexy and so casual looking.

I'm clean shaven for awhile. I take a shower once a month, whether I need it or not.

Guys in the 90s were smoking hot

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Disagree 0Reply
@Jaxxi Guys in the 90s were smoking hot

Punk guys in the 90s were hot but those oversized t-shirts and faded clothes don't do anything for me.

Anonymous