+5

I miss emo :(

All the rock became crappy disco revival and all the cute guys got older and started looking like janitors. What the hell happened?! You never really know what you have till its gone...

Image for post I miss emo :(
TomboyJanets avatar
3 21

Everyone grows older. Have to learn to take care of themselves. Evolve.
Doesnt have to mean core values go away.
I am still a hippie. Just a much older one:[.
And the way one wears their hair, doesnt define them.
Shit...my hair had been dyke short for a very long time. Now i have decided to let it grow. And oh, man...it looks so, so terrible right now. So bad that i dont go out without a hat. Thank goodness its winter.
Got to get past external appearances. Give people a bit of a chance. But just a bit:]

@Carla Everyone grows older. Have to learn to take care of themselves. Evolve. Doesnt have to mean core values go away. I...

I know but so many guys cut their hair and my attraction to them instantly died like a knife. And they get all different and start caring about boring things that don't interest me like office crap. Where's the rebellion? where's the attitude? why can't guys still have hot long hair? I can still have a mohawk! and just for god sakes NO MORE BEARDS!! ughhh

Sorry I had to just let it all out lol. It's been so long since I've seen a hot emo guy in person and they used to be like everywhere. I guess this part of the decade is just one big disappointment after another when it comes to mens style

@TomboyJanet I know but so many guys cut their hair and my attraction to them instantly died like a knife. And they get all...

Look...we all had crazy long hair when i was young. And all those men have buzzed heads, nowadays.
Males arent my thing, but...i love looking at a fellow with long hair;)

@Carla Look...we all had crazy long hair when i was young. And all those men have buzzed heads, nowadays. Males arent my...

Lol yeah Growing up sucks ass!! I want my money back! Life sold me a lemon!

If my teens were a hot muscle car and my 20s were a fancy sports car my 30s seem to be a late 80s sedan with missing hubcaps one working speaker a hanger radio antenna a leaky ac and a paint job that looks like it was never new at any point in history

Everyone grew up and got really lame for some reason

I still look a bit emo tbh.

eli666s avatar eli666 Disagree +1Reply

You miss Emo.

Yeah, who doesn't?

@Sunny_the_skeptic

emos were hot then everyone cut their sexy hair and grew hideous beards ughhhh beards and janet dont mix

@TomboyJanet emos were hot then everyone cut their sexy hair and grew hideous beards ughhhh beards and janet dont mix

Beards are unavoidable part of men unfortunately, they grow non stop. Perhaps you should stick to girls?

@Sunny_the_skeptic Beards are unavoidable part of men unfortunately, they grow non stop. Perhaps you should stick to girls?

Im ok with stubble and a bit of peach fuzz i mean thats hot and manly but like those thick beards people have now that make them look like gas station workers from the 70s are so unappealing. I guess its just too scrubby for me. It makes me think of the hipsters in my college who never showered and always smelled like pee

@TomboyJanet Im ok with stubble and a bit of peach fuzz i mean thats hot and manly but like those thick beards people have now...

I'm with you on the showering part. On the other hand I think it's acceptable for 20 year olds not to shave for a week, it's better for the skin.

also hate droopy clothes its tight t-shirts or naked boys!

@unknowncondition

These guys made the emo guys cry so they became accountants