What goes well with beer?

Image for post What goes well with beer?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar People & Celebrities
10 47

Umm....
Whatever blows your dress up, i reckon.
I never aquired a taste for it. Although, i do like the aroma of a freshly opened bottle. After the first whiff though, not so much:[

@2703938

I can't even see her tits, man!

Nuts, chips and similar snacks.

@ZonkeyBalls Says the dentist...

Why not, if you don't enjoy life's simple pleasures it's not worth living, one day I will be able to restore a person's masticatory complex to full glory given the time and resources.

@ZonkeyBalls I agree. I'm just bloody teasing you, mate.

I appreciate it Zonk no worries. How are you holding up in general?

@Sunny_the_skeptic I appreciate it Zonk no worries. How are you holding up in general?

I have pains in my left lower side of my body, not feeling great. Perhaps I can sleep a bit and feel better in the day. It's almost five a.m. This is not great...

@Sunny_the_skeptic Hope you get better very soon mate

I'm good, dude.

Just had a nice meal with my mom. She lives just a couple of kilometres away, so it's a rather easy walk in good weather conditions like today.

@2703958

I thought you were throwing up.

@2703993

No fair. Bacon goes with everything. :)

@2704034

I love how the Germans ain't all that bothered about smelling and taste testing. To them it's all about the alcohol breaking down correctly in your system (so your not just pissing it all straight through) and basically just getting utterly shit-faced!!! y smilie乂^◡^乂

More beer (obviously, lolz), a twenty pack of full strength ciggies, and an extra large donner kebab, followed by more beer, yay!!!
乂^◡^乂

@2703975

What are you, English?

@2704037

Don't forget cleavage! :)

Bums. Sorry I was brought up in a family that did not ever drink beer. was taught only the lower class drinks skunk pee. I suppose everyone who drinks beer thinks of it as I do a soda. So beer goes with whatever else that type consumes - hot dogs- sausages cabbage. Then I lived with a guy who made beer loved it, we went to some beer tasting dinners, they had gourmet foods to go with specialty beers, I tasted beer but he drank both cups . That that was a classy place so I much enjoyed the meal.

A LOT of beers go good with an ugly date. Drink utill they look good.

Peanuts