0

I actually don't understand why people find babies cute To me they look like tiny old men

and they make such horrible noises!

Image for post I actually don't understand why people find babies cute To me they look like tiny old men
TomboyJanets avatar Jobs & Employment
5 13

It's in the eye of the beholder .... the heart determines how we perceive many things. As for me, I find babies adorable. a smilie

Very new, yes. But then, they grow into the wrinkles.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply
@2704225

😂😂😂

cali93s avatar cali93 Disagree +1Reply

Yes, babies often resemble little Eskimos or miniature Winston Churchills, but what's not to love? They're just so delicate and innocent. I think they bring out something instinctive in many of us - the need to nurture and defend.

I think they just look like very vulnerable and precious little beings, sometimes cute and sometimes not. Like most other baby animals, except often not quite as "cute", at first.

They look even more like tiny old men after they've filled their pants!
I agree, babies aren't really cute or adorable. I remember seeing my first grandchild soon after birth and thinking about what a wrinkly mess she looked! Of course, when I was the Dad, my eyes only saw the precious little angel that had come to share life with us.

Eye of the beholder I guess.

The funny thing with babies and adults is that, if you put the two of them together, it's the adult that starts talking like the baby, not the baby talking like the adult.

Not to me. Babies are adorable.

cali93s avatar cali93 Disagree 0Reply