0

Finding a woman sobbing that she had locked her keys in her car... .., a passing soldier assures her that he can help. She looks on amazed as he removes his trousers, rolls them into a tight ball and rubs them against the car door. Magically it opens. "That's so clever," the woman gasps. "How did you do it?" "Easy," replies the man. "These are my khakis".

Image for post Finding a woman sobbing that she had locked her keys in her car...  .., a passing soldier assures her that he can help.  She looks on amazed as he removes his trousers, rolls them into a tight ball and rubs them against the car door. Magically it opens.  "That's so clever," the woman gasps. "How did you do it?"  "Easy," replies the man. "These are my khakis".
ThePrinceofWaless avatar
8 6

Too funny, blew. :)

I didn't get it until I said out loud. HA HA

I might be a little dense because I'm not getting how rubbing his clothing opens the door... a little help, please?