+17

I left the window open for a little bit only to come back and find the entire cast of "A Bug's Life" producing their next movie🙄

Funny how that could be explained but the mysterious cat that showed up indoors nobody has an explanation for😘

Image for post I left the window open for a little bit only to come back and find the entire cast of "A Bug's Life" producing their next movie🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
10 18
@2704453

I know right hehe smilie

@2704549

Most welcome.

I was actually watching that movie when I created this post hehe smilie

I never do that without a screen .... I will get eaten alive if there is a mosquito anywhere in the vicinity! wary smilie

@JanHaskell I never do that without a screen .... I will get eaten alive if there is a mosquito anywhere in the vicinity!

Oh this year they were bad in my neck of the woods. I just had to think about going outside and I got bit wary smilie

When the border is breached, chemical warfare is authorized. I chase each fly that gets in my room with the spray, one dose and it falls down by 2-3 minutes.

Lol...I'll trade you my spiders for your bugs.

@Azlotto Lol...I'll trade you my spiders for your bugs.

While it is a very tempting offer, I must decline hehe smilie

LMAO

Yes, it's not nice that they're moving in.

Lucky you are in a climate that allows bugs to live. My world is covered in 4 ft of snow now . I hate snow cold winter.

@2704551

Probably right... hehe smilie

@DandyDon

Looks like me outside but there is a lot more running around screaming involved hehe smilie