+1

British Car Humour An MG Midget pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at a traffic light. "Do you have a car phone?" its driver asked the guy in the Rolls. "Of course I do," replied the haughty deluxe-car driver. "Well, do you have a fax machine?" The driver in the Rolls sighed. "I have that too." "Then do you have a double bed in the back?" the Midget driver wanted to know. Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off. That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his auto. A week later, the Rolls driver passes the same MG Midget, which is parked on the side of the road--back windows fogged up and steam pouring out. The arrogant driver pulls over, gets out of the Rolls and bangs on the Midget's back window until the driver sticks his head out. "I want you to know that I had a double bed installed," brags the Rolls driver. The Midget driver is unimpressed. "You got me out of the shower to tell me that?" Link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/90q3/rollsr.html

Image for post British Car Humour    ***    An MG Midget pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at a traffic light. "Do you have a car phone?" its driver asked the guy in the Rolls.  "Of course I do," replied the haughty deluxe-car driver.  "Well, do you have a fax machine?"  The driver in the Rolls sighed. "I have that too."  "Then do you have a double bed in the back?" the Midget driver wanted to know.  Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off. That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his auto.  A week later, the Rolls driver passes the same MG Midget, which is parked on the side of the road--back windows fogged up and steam pouring out. The arrogant driver pulls over, gets out of the Rolls and bangs on the Midget's back window until the driver sticks his head out. "I want you to know that I had a double bed installed," brags the Rolls driver.  The Midget driver is unimpressed. "You got me out of the shower to tell me that?"    ***    Link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/90q3/rollsr.html
Mariannes avatar Religion
12 12
@2704757

Oops, JD, he said that he was taking a shower - lol. Whatever we think or imagine ...
hmm smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

British Car Humour

An MG Midget pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at a traffic light.

"Do you have a car phone?" its driver asked the guy in the Rolls.
"Of course I do," replied the haughty deluxe-car driver.

"Well, do you have a fax machine?"
The driver in the Rolls sighed. "I have that too."

"Then do you have a double bed in the back?" the Midget driver wanted to know.
Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off. That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his auto.

A week later, the Rolls driver passes the same MG Midget, which is parked on the side of the road--back windows fogged up and steam pouring out.

The arrogant driver pulls over, gets out of the Rolls and bangs on the Midget's back window until the driver sticks his head out. "I want you to know that I had a double bed installed," brags the Rolls driver.

The Midget driver is unimpressed. "You got me out of the shower to tell me that?"

Link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/90q3/rollsr.html

biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smilie Thanks for the giggles, Marianne. lol

@2704775

Lol, indeed, Rooster, there are many car sizes.

@2704797

Lol, SynysterGates, good to see you enjoy the laughs.
hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie