Avast me 'earties.You have opened a school for trainee pirates.Whats on the curriculum?

Image for post Avast me 'earties.You have opened a school for trainee pirates.Whats on the curriculum?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Education
11 16

Oo!! that means i can finally get a degree in "talk like a pirate" biggrin smilie ahoy! and September the 19th which is world talk like a pirate day will be a better place :)

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. When the bar tender asked about it,the pirate replied "argh, it's driving me nuts "

Get a proper pirate hat!

The most important thing is ship knowledge, knowing every part of the ship like the back of your hand and how to fix it. Knowing how to use cannons, mortars, swivels, chase cannons, sails. To know how to navigate from maps and stars and to know how to save your ship in storms. The principal is none other than Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch. Image in content

I'm kinda crazy on pirates now since Ubisoft gave away Assassin's Creed Black flag for free.

I was going to say rape, pillage and burn but then remembered they are already teaching that in Chicago and Baltimore.

Lol, a good one. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliebiggrin smilie

ARRRR ithmatic!

hmm smilie Wait do I have to wear a pirate leg because I can't even walk with my own two I have now without falling over something...sometimes just thin air

hmm smilie Maybe proper parrot care...wait I would probably teach them to say bad words

hmm smilie Proper ship maintenance...wait I am so immature I couldn't say poop deck without busting out laughing.

I think I shouldn't hold a class after careful consideration and should leave it to the professionals hehe smilie

🦋