Did you just throw everything away when you moved out of dorms?

I was looking up other information and found this article about college students wasting good food. http://www.upworthy.com/one-sim...people-in-need . Are they really that privileged that they feel it is OK to throw away usable food - clothing - home goods. I live close to a salvation army store but every day there are usable things in the dumpster - people too lazy to give chairs tables bikes to the less fortunate who shop at salvation army.

Image for post Did  you just throw everything away when you moved out of dorms?
33% That was a waste! 33% I used everything I had or gave away. 0% This will help overly privileged learn to give 33% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Jokes & Humour
2 6

Many of those things you find in the salvation army dumpster, are either unusable or very undesirable.

As far as college kids are concerned, not all are spoiled and thoughtless. Maybe momentary lapses of reason.
In a hurry to start new things.

No. I took everything I owned with me, which wasn't much.

I took everything with me-I think.But it was in 1980!

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I used everything I had or gave away. +1Reply

Everything apart from my stash.

Anonymous