What will happen Christmas of December 2017? This video freaked me the f**k out because it seems to underline the remote viewing predictions I shared earlier this month with Biblical prophecy. I really hope this stuff is wrong, because if its not, we're screwed.

In case you missed it, earlier this month I posted remote viewing predictions that seem to indicate an EMP attack on America during the month of December. Well, I just ran across this video showing that there is some heavy duty Biblical prophecy pointing to Christmas of this year. I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong, you don't know how much I want to be proven wrong, but I'd be remiss if I didn't try to warn people. So do with this as you will, may God bless you, guide you, and watch over you. ... .... .... .... ... ... ... .. ... ... .. ... .. .. .. .. . .... .. ... ... ... ... .. ... ... .. .. ... .. .. ... .. ..[Update] Hooray! Perfectly normal Christmas, couldn't be happier about that. Not quite out of the woods prediction wise, the remote viewing prediction is for the month of December and there's still a few days left, but somewhere around the 20th I sensed something had changed, it felt like a weight had been lifted, so I think it might not happen. Sometimes when a prediction is made, the warning is acted upon, so the event is averted. It may seem like a cop-out to say that, but I think it's one of the central reasons for predictions. Here's hoping we have a completely unremarkable rest of December.

What will happen Christmas of December 2017?A Christmas 2017 RAPTURE?http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm - WARNING! The Rapture is in 2017! ARE YOU READY? http://kbwealth4u.com/hell.htm - Are YOU going to Heaven or HELL? IF YOU ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27nxRa19ojk
67% You're just paranoid 17% I'm prepared 17% Other
Mazes avatar Holidays & Birthdays
3 20

I'm more concerned with "the Great Filter", which is one possible solution to the Fermi Paradox.

The Fermi Paradox goes like something like this. Since there is the probability of intelligent life having developed on other planets around other stars, there ought to be aliens that visit the Earth. The great physicist Enrico Fermi, upon hearing this line of thought, supposedly responded, 'so where is everybody'?

The Great Filter is the suggestion that every civilization eventually becomes so technologically advanced that they gain the power to annihilate themselves, and that most do. So the Great Filter is a pass/fail test which other intelligent life did not pass.

I heard there has never been a weapon created that humans haven't used to their full destructive capability.

This is a somewhat vague but troubling thought.

@PhilboydStudge I'm more concerned with "the Great Filter", which is one possible solution to the Fermi Paradox. The Fermi Paradox...

I see a teesy-weesy fly in that ointment.
Assume we consider ourselves 'intelligent life'. Yet, we haven't visited other planets. Why assume that they ought to have visited us?

Man has developed more and more destructive weapons as time passes. We already have the power to annihilate ourselves.

Yes, it's troubling I suppose, but what's that got to do with the price of buttermilk?

@Budwick I see a teesy-weesy fly in that ointment. Assume we consider ourselves 'intelligent life'. Yet, we haven't visited...

The assumption is that if/when we have the technology to travel to other stars we will do so. Another assumption is that other intelligent life would necessarily want to do the same as us. I've seen this one called into question.

We do have the power to destroy ourselves, and we haven't yet. However, it's an ongoing pass/fail test. We only have to fail once and we might be done for.

@PhilboydStudge The assumption is that if/when we have the technology to travel to other stars we will do so. Another assumption...

Yeah, I get it. But, you and I are pretty smart guys. Suppose together, over the holiday weekend, you and I invent something to enable interstellar travel. I just don't think our next move would be to find life elsewhere and kick their asses.

@PhilboydStudge That all depends on whether or not I a get a pony for Christmas.

That's funny!

My daughter, now 35 has been telling me for years that I had promised her a pony when she was a kid. Now, I know I'm not the brightest bulb on the string, but I know I'm smart enough to not have made a promise like that.

So, this year, she gets her pony. I carved / whittled one for her. I think she's gonna like it a lot.

Hahahaha

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet You're just paranoid +2Reply

2 Peter 3:10King James Version (KJV)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The Bible presents a certain paradox when it comes to the end times. On one hand, we have Mark 13: 32, which tells us "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” So the angels in heaven don’t know when the end is coming. Not even Jesus, Himself, knows when He’s coming back, it seems.

Yet in Matthew 24: 5-8, Christ says, of the impending end of all things, that “For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you dare not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.”

So we’re told that we cannot know when the end will come, yet we are given definitive signs that foretell its coming. How can we make sense of this?

Well first, I'll take the Word of the Bible over remote viewers. In this case the remote viewers are saying the same thing as the Bible - except they are claiming to know WHEN, and the Bible says we won't know. So, my money is on a false prediction.

HOWEVER, prophecies of the end times in the Bible do describe a lot of stuff taking place right now.

LOT'S OF war, well that's been the case since forever. Of course technology has made war more devastating than ever before.

Then you got your false prophets, ahem.

In 2 Timothy 3:1-4, Paul writes of a sign: “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.” Well, you don't have to look far to find some of that!

The Tribulation - The Book of Revelation gives us a few details about what this time period will entail: God’s wrath will be on the earth, the Beast will be revealed, and plagues and suffering will occur throughout the earth. It may be that this Tribulation is the combined effect of all the other signs—a world torn by war, inhumanity, natural disasters, and heavenly disturbances would certainly qualify as a “tribulation.”

In Matthew 24:6-7, Christ says that “there will be famines and earthquakes in various places” when the time is near for His return. - There's been a lot of those too.

So, I think it's reasonable to think that we're in the End Times. I don't think it's reasonable to think the world is going to end next Monday though.

So, it's coming and we don't know when. What to do?
Make yourself right with God! .... Do it now!

@2705771

Good Morning Quiz!

That picture with the baby - ADORABLE!

@2705947

Perfectly understandable. In the end times? Who knows? And, how long are the end times? I remember the same scenario about being told about the end times in church and being confounded that people didn't seem all that concerned. Turned out that the end times were longer than a couple weeks.

It's good to meet folks once in awhile like yourself online and in real life - you know, since we'll be spending eternity together and all. [Top bunk! - I call it!]

@2705919

Hi Bozette. Thanks for your reply, thoughtful and informed as always.

This is the part that stopped me cold and convinced me it was worth mentioning.

27:14 "I saw a small Christmas tree, and, just picture it as a burning bush Christmas tree, pretty much what it was, except for it wasn't fire that burned, it was electricity. It was- imagine a burning bush Christmas tree that didn't run on fire, but ran on millions of lightning bolts stuck in the tree. So I'm looking at this burning bush Christmas tree and I see white lightning bolts, trillions, just firing all over the place, like millions of lightning bolts that were going off, and it was um, you know, quite a thing to see brothers and sisters, as if it was the burning bush, but it was a Christmas tree. So what does this mean? Again, I never set a date, um, but I find it very curious that it was a Christmas tree, and it was a burning bush Christmas tree. So, will we see God on Christmas? Will we see God before or after Christmas? I will never set a date brothers and sisters, but I've been getting an awful lot of signs..."

@2705969

I considered the possibility that California fit the prediction, I was actually kind of relieved when I heard the story, but while it's a large and newsworthy fire event, when you drill down into the details of the prediction it doesn't quite fit.

The remote viewer said "it's a very cold environment" and Los Angeles isn't what I'd consider a very cold environment.

LA is a coastal city, and they usually pick up on that, but no mention of a large body of water nearby.

I'm not sure what started the fires in Cali, but she says "lightning or a light coming from the sky" "this feels like a lightning storm, electricity coming from the sky" "the sky is dark, it's like a storm with no rain, the sky lights up, it's like this blue or white, purple-ish lights, the sky just lights up" I didn't hear mention of anything like that in Cali.

She looks 24 hours before the event and everything is normal, and then 24 hours after the event there's no mention of fire, the Cali fires have been burning for weeks, so it doesn't really fit there either.

But it's the electrical thing that got my attention, the remote viewer "saw" this electrical event in the sky, and the message from God spoke of bolts of electricity coming from a Christmas tree, which to me could be referring to the timing of the event. It's one of those things that wouldn't make sense by itself, but either after the fact, or in combination with other clues, would make sense.

however if you read: Mark 13;32, only God knows, no one else. any predictions men give will be wrong

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse I'm prepared -1Reply

nothing happened