What will happen Christmas of December 2017? This video freaked me the f**k out because it seems to underline the remote viewing predictions I shared earlier this month with Biblical prophecy. I really hope this stuff is wrong, because if its not, we're screwed.

In case you missed it, earlier this month I posted remote viewing predictions that seem to indicate an EMP attack on America during the month of December. Well, I just ran across this video showing that there is some heavy duty Biblical prophecy pointing to Christmas of this year. I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong, you don't know how much I want to be proven wrong, but I'd be remiss if I didn't try to warn people. So do with this as you will, may God bless you, guide you, and watch over you. ... .... .... .... ... ... ... .. ... ... .. ... .. .. .. .. . .... .. ... ... ... ... .. ... ... .. .. ... .. .. ... .. ..[Update] Hooray! Perfectly normal Christmas, couldn't be happier about that. Not quite out of the woods prediction wise, the remote viewing prediction is for the month of December and there's still a few days left, but somewhere around the 20th I sensed something had changed, it felt like a weight had been lifted, so I think it might not happen. Sometimes when a prediction is made, the warning is acted upon, so the event is averted. It may seem like a cop-out to say that, but I think it's one of the central reasons for predictions. Here's hoping we have a completely unremarkable rest of December.