+6

IMPORTANT SHAMPOO WARNING!!!!*** DO NOT wash your hair in the shower!! I, like many, use shampoo in the shower. When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."* No wonder I have been gaining weight! Well! I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn Dishwashing Soap. Its label reads: "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE." Problem solved! If you call and I don't answer the phone, I'm be in the shower!

Wish I had known this sooner. lol

Image for post IMPORTANT SHAMPOO WARNING!!!!*******************   DO NOT wash your  hair in the shower!!     I, like many, use shampoo in the  shower.    When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and printed very clearly on the shampoo label  is this warning, "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."*********  No  wonder I have been gaining weight!   Well! I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn Dishwashing Soap. Its label reads:  "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE." Problem  solved! If  you call and I don't answer the phone, I'm be in the shower!
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
14 17
@2706032

lol I wish I had known about this a long time ago. biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

Haha awesome! I'll have to try that hehe smilie

LOL! Guess I should have chosen straightener.

I knew this weight gain wasn't my fault, or the ice cream, the cake, the cookies. It's the lousy shampoo!

Guess it's best to change shampoo, now back to the potato chips. lol

That's good news..

I was worried it might have something to do with eating chocolate cake and donuts in the shower..