+5

Ole, Lena, and Sven were lost in the Northwood’s and were becoming desperate, having run out of food several days ago. It was winter, the snow was deep, and their situation was looking very bleak. When Ole dug down into the snow to look for something to eat, he found an old lamp and upon rubbing it to get the snow off, a genie came out.The genie says, "I am the great genie of the North and I can grant each of you one wish."Ole says, "I vish I vas back on my farm." Poof, Ole was gone.Sven was sitting there looking sad and the genie finally says, "What is your wish?" and Sven says, "Gee, I'm really lonely. I vish Ole and Lena vas back here with me".

Just a stress relief joke to relax and have a good evening.

Image for post Ole, Lena, and Sven were lost in the Northwood’s and were becoming desperate, having run out of food several days ago. It was winter, the snow was deep, and their situation was looking very bleak. When Ole dug down into the snow to look for something to eat, he found an old lamp and upon rubbing it to get the snow off, a genie came out.The genie says, "I am the great genie of the North and I can grant each of you one wish."Ole says, "I vish I vas back on my farm." Poof, Ole was gone.Sven was sitting there looking sad and the genie finally says, "What is your wish?" and Sven says, "Gee, I'm really lonely. I vish Ole and Lena vas back here with me".
Will_Janitors avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 10

Gack! hehe smilie

@2706222

Thanks, John!

epic

Matt41s avatar Matt41 Disagree +1Reply

That’s hilarious. If i was sent back because of that friend I’d be so mad lol. Three wastes wishes. Lol