+1

Again. New levels of idiocy from the LIBERAL party. Who in their right mind would welcome back ISIS members with open arms and say they will be a powerful voice?

And while this idiot is welcoming back terrorist. They are trying to make conservatives be to threat to Canada. DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Justin Trudeau On Returning ISIS Fighters: They'll Be An 'Extraordinarily Powerful Voice' For CanadaIn a year-end interview with one of Canada's state television networks, CTV, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau claimed that he believes returning Jihadists — like thosehttps://www.dailywire.com/news/24980/justin-trudeau-returning-isis-fighters-theyll-be-emily-zanotti
Anonymousmouses avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 10

A question about Trudeau is appropriate under the mental health topic. Bud got it right with his comment.

Justin Trudeau is Obama Lite. He was elected on his Father's legacy, his hair and the promise of legalized pot. I am so pissed, first and foremost any Prime Minister / President's priority is the safety of the Country's Citizens. Trudeau's Liberals paid millions to a terrorists for getting his feelings hurt and now this, it is blatantly obvious he does not take Canada's safety and security seriously. To say I am not of the mindset where you give a jihadist a hug and he is cured of wanted to cut your head off is an understatement. Justin Trudeau is an embarrassment. I can't wait for a Conservative Leader in 2019.

Trudeau (and a lot of left-wingers in general) see skin colour and nothing else. They don't see violent religious extremists, they see brown skin and immediately hold up the "welcome" sign.

We got rid of our left wing ding a ling about a year ago. I recommend you do the same. Of course there was great weeping and gnashing of teeth initially by the left. And, the media still don't understand what happened, but I'm telling ya, getting someone in the leaders spot that cares more about the country than his next election is making a huge difference here.

Yea.. These radicals acculturating into Canadian society? I'd give it a snowball's chance in hell.

All isis needs is to be blown up.

Trudeau is a little too kumbaya for me but he has a valid point. IF they can be repatriated they could be a powerful voice of opposition. Ex cult members, felons and gang members do it. They're the only ones the vulnerable might listen to. What are the alternatives? Shoot them? Open a Canadian Gitmo?

@urwutuis Trudeau is a little too kumbaya for me but he has a valid point. IF they can be repatriated they could be a...

Do you not realize that ISIS have vowed to come back to Canada and train more extremists? You really think they will be repatriated? And it is a huge slap to to the faces of the families of perhaps soldiers who died in the hands of said ISIS member only to have the liberals government spit in their face by welcoming the terrorist with open arms?