+3

I just got back from 10 days in Puerto Rico. It isn't nearly as bad as your television tells you. Everyone is fine and people are looking out for each other.

I knew it before but now I KNOW more than ever that the media is filling everyone's heads full of excrement. The first 2 days were bad, then the roads were clear enough to get around. In 2 weeks electricity was back at my father-in-law's house and much of the island. The people are working hard and putting it back together. Puerto Rico will be fine. Why does the media over-sensationalize everything? Money. Try the beach in Vega Baja if you want to travel there; it's nice and calm because of the reefs. The beer sucks but the rum is excellent.

Image for post I just got back from 10 days in Puerto Rico.  It isn't nearly as bad as your television tells you.  Everyone is fine and people are looking out for each other.
JerryHendricksons avatar People & Celebrities
4 14
@2706358

And especially if you have an agenda to make Trump look bad in every possible way. biggrin smilie

@2706372

I believe you can be sure that if Obama or Hillary were President, the MSM would be falling all over itself, reporting with what miraculous efficiency Puerto Rico has come back on line again. biggrin smilie

Glad for the update. Water is a necessity, electricity, not so much. On a beautiful island like PR camping would be just fine for a couple of weeks or so.

Why does it say that 20% disagree on the top but down on the left it says that nobody disagreed?

@2706442

I'd like to see who it is; it's only right.

Nothing like seeing with your own eyes! I'm glad your relations are doing well. :)

Liberal local paper had another article on poor PR again in today's news.

@ozzyboy Liberal local paper had another article on poor PR again in today's news.

I wish the media would just tell it like it is, without any political agenda.