+4

The first 2 questions from Trump's official poll released today... notice the difference? Just goes to show how him and his supporters pathetically have to distort data just to feel better about themselves.

Image for post The first 2 questions from Trump's official poll released today... notice the difference? Just goes to show how him and his supporters pathetically have to distort data just to feel better about themselves.
Mcflys avatar Politics
3 12

Looks like the screen grab from a idiotic Reddit post I saw this morning.

You just want Trump's weenie. That's why you're always incessantly going on about him. Basic psychology.

It's rather pathetic the way Trump is obsessed with trying to make Obama look bad. I have news for him....it isn't working. Trump is the one that is making himself look bad.

@StarzAbove It's rather pathetic the way Trump is obsessed with trying to make Obama look bad. I have news for him....it...

President Trump didn't release terrorists from Gitmo. President Trump didn't honor
an A.W.O.L. service man on the White Lawn.President Trump,never said,the sweetest
sound he heard was the call to Muslim prayer.President Trump never called the police
jerks.He also never said,Christians grab your Bibles and guns.President Trump,never
Appoligized for America in a foreign country.President Trump doesn't have to make Obama bad.He was bad.