+1

Twas the night before Christmas, Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight. Merry Christmas to all Amirites, may you all have a great holiday and a wonderful new year as well.....StarzAbove

To all, may you have enjoyable holidays.

Twas The Night Before ChristmasDownload this Holiday Favorite http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/night-before-christmas-single/id274377471 William Goldstein's whimsical setting of the classi...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=244GWWnf5WE
StarzAboves avatar Holidays & Birthdays
18 22

May this Christmas weekend be full of blessings for you and yours.

Merry Christmas to you too! and everyone! :)

@OzSurfer Merry Christmas to you too! and everyone! :)

Thanks OZ, this is an old post but it fits the occasion. So glad you've come back to Amirite, hope you stay.

@OzSurfer Hope you are having a merry christmas! and a soon to be happy new year! :)

Thanks my friend. We did have a Merry Christmas, but I'm worn out now and slept later than usual this morning. lol Image in content

@StarzAbove Thanks my friend. We did have a Merry Christmas, but I'm worn out now and slept later than usual this morning...

That's great, i'm glad you had a great Christmas! Mine was very quiet but now it's the new year and we are in the middle of one of the worst heatwaves on record. It's forecast to be 115f on wednesday. My air conditioning can't really cope with heat like this and i'm worried about wildfires if something starts.

@OzSurfer That's great, i'm glad you had a great Christmas! Mine was very quiet but now it's the new year and we are in the...

Wow, you're having a heat wave and we got hit last night with 7 inches of snow. I think the heat is a lot worse. Take care and stay cool.

@StarzAbove Wow, you're having a heat wave and we got hit last night with 7 inches of snow. I think the heat is a lot...

Thanks! well i think severe heat or cold can result in the death of people who have pre existing health conditions, so it's not good for either of us. It'd be nice if it could just be mild for both places.

Merry Christmas Starz. How have you been? Haven’t heard from you since sodahead

@Flrdsgns Merry Christmas Starz. How have you been? Haven’t heard from you since sodahead

Hi my dear friend, so glad you decided to come to this site. Hope you and yours are well and happy.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy Amirite. hug smiliehug smiliehug smiliehug smiliehug smilie

Merry Christmas, Stars!

To all my friends, I'd like to say
that many words will seek their way
to lit the hearts and make peace stay;
we're spreading Christmas thoughts today!

Thank you, friend. May all your wishes come true, enjoy that prime rib. biggrin smilie

@2706858

Thank you, Linnster. Image in content

Merry Christmas to all! biggrin smilie