0

Santa Claus should leverage space-time warps for faster delivery of presents, amirite?

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. :)

Image for post Santa Claus should leverage space-time warps for faster delivery of presents, amirite?
primeiros avatar Jokes & Humour
12 16
The people are still deciding if primeiro is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2706707

hehe smiliehehe smilie

That's so, y'know, man, funny, man!

Thank you for joining and merry Christmas. :D

@2706707

I was thinking about how much that video reminds me of the character Leo from That 70's Show. Then I though: wait... Wasn't the actor who did Leo called Tommy Chong? Then it clicked. :P

@2706922

Pretty funny guy. lol.

He and the Doctor should have a conversation. (Well, they kind of did, but Santa was an hallucination on that time)

@Sofia He and the Doctor should have a conversation. (Well, they kind of did, but Santa was an hallucination on that time)

lol, yes, that would be a good idea. :P I remember that episode.

Well, I guess I suppose that an hallucination is good enough in this case. We are talking about Santa, after all. :P

Thank you for joining and merry Christmas again (for the third time, I think - lol).

Lol, and nobody remembers all the elves and fairies?

smile smiliesmile smilie

And I take this occasion to wish all of you a merry Christmas time!

To all my friends, I'd like to say
that many words will seek their way
to lit the hearts and make peace stay;
we're spreading Christmas thoughts today!

@2706752

I don't know. I never get the presents, so I was trying to think what might be wrong. It's either that or I haven't been sufficiently good.

Thank you for joining and merry Christmas. :)